The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited June 2017

• today I painted a new picture while I was babysitting my lil cousin. I'm sorta proud of it

enter image description here

• That's really cool. My favourite colour is purple, so I may be biased.

today I painted a new picture while I was babysitting my lil cousin. I'm sorta proud of it

• my favorite color is purple too!~

Johro posted: »

That's really cool. My favourite colour is purple, so I may be biased.

• edited June 2017

I have now finished all of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It was fucking awesome. I'll be starting Korra in July.

Also, I passed my exams!

• enter image description here

I have now finished all of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It was fucking awesome. I'll be starting Korra in July. Also, I passed my exams!

• I love this scene so much

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE PASS ME THE FUCKING ASPARAGUS

• I really want to watch the whole Avatar too, but looks like I won't be able to do that until the end of summer. How could I know that Steven Universe is just soooo long?

I have now finished all of Avatar: The Last Airbender. It was fucking awesome. I'll be starting Korra in July. Also, I passed my exams!

• edited June 2017

I just found the best video on Youtube. Skip to 2.45 for full effect.

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I have to visit my relatives (they are not my favourite) . Wish me luck

• I'm in a bit of a pickle. I have recorded some gameplay of when I play Overwatch that I planned on sharing clips of, however there is one very annoying occurrence that happens to all of my mp4 videos that half way through watching them myself it stops working. Basically how I captured the files was "save video clip" after a match or two with the share options, so basically shadow recording or however you call it. Videos worked fine on PS4 so I copied onto my USB, when I'm on the computer however the big files don't play all the way. Anyone know how to fix this or why it happens? It'd be very appreciated. :(

• Smart choice waiting until July, it's not a good idea to jump directly into Korra after Avatar. Korra, while still in the same universe, is a much different show than Avatar, and going right into it hurt my initial experience with it because I was expecting more of the same. It's a completely different show that should be judged on its own, not as a comparison to the original. So take some time before going into it, let Avatar sink in, maybe read all of the comics (as they set up or explain some parts of Korra), and then start it.

• Are you guys getting something on Steam Summer Sale? I've already bought 3 games and I'm planning to buy another two. There are some interesting titles if you like atmospheric, story-rich or dark games.

I totally fell into Gaben's trap but now when TT is the way it is I think it's a good idea to fill up my games library.

• So I watched Kong: Skull Island. I really liked it, it was 100% better than Godzilla (2014) but I can't decide which King Kong movie was better, either this or Peter Jackson's King Kong. I hope Godzilla 2 will look promising and let him have a lot of screentime than humans.

• Looks great, and finally answers the question, "Mommy, how does the Easter Bunny bring treats to the people on the International Space Station?"

today I painted a new picture while I was babysitting my lil cousin. I'm sorta proud of it

• Holiday Eid is today and my parents gave meh 40 bucks and going to cousins house today, my other uncle is also coming to my house... I GOTS ENOUGH TO BUY MC:SM S2!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Shukhraan shaqiq :D

• i just bought like 35 games on steam lmao

fallandir posted: »

Are you guys getting something on Steam Summer Sale? I've already bought 3 games and I'm planning to buy another two. There are some interes

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I got only 15 bucks :/ Feel good for you !

Holiday Eid is today and my parents gave meh 40 bucks and going to cousins house today, my other uncle is also coming to my house... I GOTS ENOUGH TO BUY MC:SM S2!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• How's your wallet?

i just bought like 35 games on steam lmao

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

I am gonna buy these :

Hitman Absolute Edition
    Insurgency
    Batman: Arkham Origins
    Batman : Telltale Series
    Just Cause 2
    Witcher 3 GOTY ( not decided yet)
    The Wolf Among Us
    The Walking Dead Michonne

Are you guys getting something on Steam Summer Sale? I've already bought 3 games and I'm planning to buy another two. There are some interes

• There isn't a SINGLE thing I want lol

• What was your opinion on the 2014 Godzilla? I thought it was a brilliant film from a filmmaking standpoint.

AronDracula posted: »

So I watched Kong: Skull Island. I really liked it, it was 100% better than Godzilla (2014) but I can't decide which King Kong movie was bet

• hunter1s1k is my favorite meme channel on youtube

I just found the best video on Youtube. Skip to 2.45 for full effect.

Also, HYPER CONGRATS MANGO

• That's really good! Love all the colors in space.

• Yeah, it is. It actually turned into my second favorite cartoon of all time.

And thanks. :D

Avatar is pretty great my boy. Also, HYPER CONGRATS MANGO

• I have actually tried to watch it online someday but after an hour, I stopped watching because I saw no Godzilla and when I saw the MUTO, I thought I was watching a wrong movie. I watched all the Godzilla scenes from the movie in youtube and it made me angry that Godzilla had only 8 minutes screentime, in a goodamn Godzilla movie. What were the developers thinking I was watching that movie for?

What was your opinion on the 2014 Godzilla? I thought it was a brilliant film from a filmmaking standpoint.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

Which one do you have as number 1?

Yeah, it is. It actually turned into my second favorite cartoon of all time. And thanks.

• Yeah... I want to buy a few games on Steam, but I've got this huge unfinished Backlog thanks to Humble Bundle (which, I don't have OCD, but I do when it comes to games :p). I only tend to buy Steam games one at a time, and only if it's a pretty good deal. Sure, there are good deals on stuff in my wishlist now, but... nah.
    Plus, Playstation is having a sale right now, and I just bought the entire [main-line] Metal Gear Solid Series (except for Rising.) I already own Ground Zeroes, and TPP has a great deal on it, but I figured why not play through a bunch of the other games in the series first, to see how it has evolved and to get a good understanding of the story and characters.

• enter image description here

I love Batman, and this is arguably the best version of him. So...yeah.

dojo32161 posted: »

Which one do you have as number 1?

• Sooooo Macron was like "I'm going to change the european union"

And Merkel said no, as usual.

I'm tired because some medias didn't talk about it and France info literrally made a propaganda clip to cover this failure.

North Korea could learn some lessons with our president.

Alternatively I'd like a president with balls who would be able to not say yes to everything Merkel says.

• thank you!!

AChicken posted: »

That's really good! Love all the colors in space.

• Exactly! haha

WarpSpeed posted: »

Looks great, and finally answers the question, "Mommy, how does the Easter Bunny bring treats to the people on the International Space Station?"

• ( not decided yet)

Dude, Witcher 3 is gold. Don't even hesitate.

MrJava posted: »

I am gonna buy these : Hitman Absolute Edition Insurgency Batman: Arkham Origins Batman : Telltale Series Just Cause 2 Witcher 3 GOTY ( not decided yet) The Wolf Among Us The Walking Dead Michonne

• I've got tons of unfinished games on Steam as well but I still buy new ones, just for later, if it's on my wishlist or if something catches my attention.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah... I want to buy a few games on Steam, but I've got this huge unfinished Backlog thanks to Humble Bundle (which, I don't have OCD, but

• Good luck :)

MrJava posted: »

I have to visit my relatives (they are not my favourite) . Wish me luck

• then go random man

There isn't a SINGLE thing I want lol

• edited June 2017

So...I used to be able to link my Steam account to my Telltale account and use THAT to change my profile pic. But now, for some freaking reason, I can't change my Telltale account avatar to my Steam account avatar.

Is anyone else having this problem or is it just me?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.