The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• What kind of dog is that...

TutuPotBasketDogeHead I'm so sorry Trixie! ;_;

• I think they're playing around. :/

Jeez....would you two stop fighting already ? What happened ? Before I joined the forum everything seemed to go just fine between you two...

• I think she hates me now :c

wait wait wait.... I'm reading this and just realized.. Your telling him that I'm not cooler then you, So in a way your saying that your cooler then me.

• I wish I could dance. :c

My body is so uncoordinated, I'm surprised I haven't broken a bone yet. I did, however, fall up the stairs and smashed my nose against the ground and broke that, so I dunno if that counts or not. I dance like I have two left feet and 10 big toes. :(

Exactly! I can't sing, I can't draw, I can't write, my dance is all I have.

• Alt text

You'll regret this, Pro. >:(

• Apple head chiwawa

What kind of dog is that...

• edited June 2014

DEMON

Those dogs are not to be trusted!

That thing is gonna SLIT YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING!

I've seen it happen before....

Apple head chiwawa

• -SLAPS JOE-

SHUSH IT! DONT SAY THAT! She doesn't hate you.

TWDFan86 posted: »

I think she hates me now :c

• I'm not saying that, Rachel ;-;

I think you're cooler than me. I just didn't want him to say that you were cooler than me. :c

wait wait wait.... I'm reading this and just realized.. Your telling him that I'm not cooler then you, So in a way your saying that your cooler then me.

• LOL nah, my dog it sweet. She never barks, bites or growls.

DEMON Those dogs are not to be trusted! That thing is gonna SLIT YOUR THROAT WHILE YOU ARE SLEEPING! I've seen it happen before....

• Umm...oww. You really smacked the shit outta me, doc! Well, I dunno..

-SLAPS JOE- SHUSH IT! DONT SAY THAT! She doesn't hate you.

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

My internet went out for five hours, what did I miss after this thread closed?

• I can assure you it is something you can totally gain with time. Almost anyone was born with technique. :p Lol, I guess being coordinated doesn't solve the bone thing, I've twisted and then I broke the same ankle a few years ago. :c

I wish I could dance. :c My body is so uncoordinated, I'm surprised I haven't broken a bone yet. I did, however, fall up the stairs and s

• Really, no scratching, biting or barking whatsoever?

LOL nah, my dog it sweet. She never barks, bites or growls.

• Oh my God, that sucks!! x_x I'm sorry that happened to you... :(

Does that affect anything? Like, can you still dance pretty well with that ankle?

I can assure you it is something you can totally gain with time. Almost anyone was born with technique. Lol, I guess being coordinated doesn't solve the bone thing, I've twisted and then I broke the same ankle a few years ago. :c

• LOL i know, i was paying around!

I wasn't mad or anything.

"Rachel mad at Rachelle"

Alt text

I'm not saying that, Rachel ;-; I think you're cooler than me. I just didn't want him to say that you were cooler than me. :c

• edited June 2014
  • NOTHING

Really, no scratching, biting or barking whatsoever?

• Okay, good :3

Rachel is mad at Rachelle because Rachelle is mad at Rachel and Rachel can't understand why Rachelle is mad at Rachel but Rachel is still mad at Rachelle.

Lol WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

LOL i know, i was paying around! I wasn't mad or anything. "Rachel mad at Rachelle"

• MY GOD...................................................

MY LIFE IS A LIE.

AGAIN.

NOTHING

• EVERYTHING.

dojo32161 posted: »

My internet went out for five hours, what did I miss after this thread closed?

• Haha, don't worry, it's been a while. :p

My ankles have always been kind of weak, so not really, lol. It actually affected my mind more than anything, there are some stuff I'm too afraid to do now.

Oh my God, that sucks!! x_x I'm sorry that happened to you... Does that affect anything? Like, can you still dance pretty well with that ankle?

• I cant.. I cant even. WTF DID I JUST READ??!

Alt text

Oh yea, forgot to mention, in that comment above when you said: >I think you're cooler than me

My answer to that is...

Alt text

Okay, good Rachel is mad at Rachelle because Rachelle is mad at Rachel and Rachel can't understand why Rachelle is mad at Rachel but Rachel is still mad at Rachelle. Lol WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT

• I'm kind of afraid of dancing, because I'm afraid that I'll fall down or trip over my feet or something >.>

I like dancing, I think it's fun. But it scares the hell out of me too.

Haha, don't worry, it's been a while. My ankles have always been kind of weak, so not really, lol. It actually affected my mind more than anything, there are some stuff I'm too afraid to do now.

• She probably doesn't.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Umm...oww. You really smacked the shit outta me, doc! Well, I dunno..

• Nooo, you shouldn't feel that way! Even if you fall down, you just need to get up! :p

I'm kind of afraid of dancing, because I'm afraid that I'll fall down or trip over my feet or something >.> I like dancing, I think it's fun. But it scares the hell out of me too.

• It's true, you know it is :P

I cant.. I cant even. WTF DID I JUST READ??! Oh yea, forgot to mention, in that comment above when you said: >I think you're cooler than me My answer to that is...

• LOL, I can't get up if both my legs are broken! xD

Nooo, you shouldn't feel that way! Even if you fall down, you just need to get up!

• edited June 2014

-_- naaaaaah. I always thought you were cooler then me.

It's true, you know it is :P

• You probably won't, lol. :3

LOL, I can't get up if both my legs are broken! xD

• LIES!

-_- naaaaaah. I always thought you were cooler then me.

• Nope. I promise.

LIES!

• Its too good.

• Well, I disagree.

Nope. I promise.

• Alt text

Nope. I promise.

• You disagree with my promise? or... lol im confused. x_x

Well, I disagree.

• No, I disagree that I'm cooler than you. Lol.

You disagree with my promise? or... lol im confused. x_x

• edited June 2014

There's no reason to think im cooler then you

Alt text

THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER BECAUSE YOU CANT STOP LYING! >:D

No, I disagree that I'm cooler than you. Lol.

• I can think of a few right now:

1. You have a dog. Dogs are cool.
    2. You have beautiful Rapunzel hair. My hair looks like crap most of the time.
    3. You were on the forums longer than I was.

That's not even all of them.

There's no reason to think im cooler then you THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER BECAUSE YOU CANT STOP LYING! >:D

• What the hell did I do??

There's no reason to think im cooler then you THIS CONVERSATION IS OVER BECAUSE YOU CANT STOP LYING! >:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.