The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• AWESOMEOAWESOMEO Banned
    edited July 2014

You'd get used to it... I guess that what keeps me (and some of the others) so confident is our soldiers, that's why I want to do it so much :P

That's pretty ballsy.... i'd be terrified if that was happening here.

• Yup, just BS, lies, lies and more lies. When they show something major that happens, and then act like we're suppose to forget about it, that's the worst.

AWESOMEO posted: »

Don't let the media trick anyone, everything they broadcast from Gaza will be lies, and discrimination of our actions, add Obama's cowardliness and muslims acting like they are "hurt" on the news and you get a great formula for antisemitism.

• Problem is that it's rare to find people who think like you do... Most are dumb and shallow assholes that believe everything they see.

Yup, just BS, lies, lies and more lies. When they show something major that happens, and then act like we're suppose to forget about it, that's the worst.

• Yeah, I don't let myself get brainwashed. Not everything we see and hear is the truth, but you're right, not everyone is like that.

Problem is that it's rare to find people who think like you do... Most are dumb and shallow assholes that believe everything they see.

• Where is everyone...?

Alt text

edited July 2014

I dunno...

Alt text

Where is everyone...?

• edited July 2014

@LeeTheProfessional

@AllThatRemains

Alt text

ATR is watching..... always. :D

• Dem Photoshop skillz gurl!

@LeeTheProfessional @AllThatRemains ATR is watching..... always.

• IKR!?!? xD

Dem Photoshop skillz gurl!

edited July 2014

Another alarm just went off, another close call...

• Lmao! That's perfect!

@LeeTheProfessional @AllThatRemains ATR is watching..... always.

• Looks like it's just you, me and WtW. Think I should go to bed soon.

Alt text

I dunno...

• Yeah, looks like OTZ club members are missing... If I end up alone I'll just go to a friend I guess, I wonder if I will have to take cover in the middle of the street if another alarm suddenly goes of while I'm heading there...

Looks like it's just you, me and WtW. Think I should go to bed soon.

• Hope everything turns out better for you later on in the day.

Yeah, looks like OTZ club members are missing... If I end up alone I'll just go to a friend I guess, I wonder if I will have to take cover in the middle of the street if another alarm suddenly goes of while I'm heading there...

• Photoshop skillz = 12/10..... lol :P

Lmao! That's perfect!

• Alt text

Lmao! That's perfect!

• Buuuuuuh... bored.

edited July 2014

Later on there'll just be more alarms, I predict a big change in the next few months... People are starting to get more and more aggressive, maybe we'll finally bomb Gaza, but thanks for caring :P

Hope everything turns out better for you later on in the day.

• 1000/10 most impressive indeed! B^]

The hell, my internet keeps acting up. Think it's a sign that I should go to sleep.

Photoshop skillz = 12/10..... lol :P

• Alt text

1000/10 most impressive indeed! B^] The hell, my internet keeps acting up. Think it's a sign that I should go to sleep.

• Okay, goodnight! Don't forget to check your closet for ATR! xD

1000/10 most impressive indeed! B^] The hell, my internet keeps acting up. Think it's a sign that I should go to sleep.

• You guys can't even get some sleep, man. It'll probably have to come to that, if it keeps happening.

Later on there'll just be more alarms, I predict a big change in the next few months... People are starting to get more and more aggressive, maybe we'll finally bomb Gaza, but thanks for caring :P

• ATR had become known for her stalking skillz, what if she watches me next?

Alt text

Okay, goodnight! Don't forget to check your closet for ATR! xD

• Lol, oh, God. She'll have to check the next part of the story to get these jokes, haha. :p

Alt text

Bye means forever, so I say see ya Later. B]

Okay, goodnight! Don't forget to check your closet for ATR! xD

• We want to do that, but pussy Obama wants to be our babysitter and says that it's "immoral", the media makes us look even worse, and modern antisemitism on the internet is creating a false reality where we are bad people.

And speaking of "immoral"...

Alt text

You guys can't even get some sleep, man. It'll probably have to come to that, if it keeps happening.

• Set up a giant bird trap outside your bedroom window, lol.

ATR had become known for her stalking skillz, what if she watches me next?

edited July 2014

GODDAMMIT! 4 ALARMS IN 2 DAYS! CAN'T I DO SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED THAT AWFUL NOISE? >.>

edited July 2014

Double post.

Alt text

Set up a giant bird trap outside your bedroom window, lol.

edited July 2014

Hellz naw! I fight the threat!

Alt text

Set up a giant bird trap outside your bedroom window, lol.

• Fuckin' hell, you sure you'll be alright?

GODDAMMIT! 4 ALARMS IN 2 DAYS! CAN'T I DO SOMETHING WITHOUT BEING INTERRUPTED THAT AWFUL NOISE? >.>

• Who's the racist bastard that downvoted this? I know it's a troll, you got any balls to show your true face? do it now, comment here and I won't wish your death.

• Some Racist sonuvabitch seems to downvote you, I'll help by upvoting you, stay safe AWESOMEO, stay safe.

edited July 2014

weird, the comments just didn't show up for a second there O_o

• Yeah.

Fuckin' hell, you sure you'll be alright?

• OMG for a second I thought that was CiD... but then I remembered that one post of this dude and.... yeah. Lol.

Hellz naw! I fight the threat!

• I KNOW! I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM TOO!

OMG for a second I thought that was CiD... but then I remembered that one post of this dude and.... yeah. Lol.

• Same stupid facial expression :3

No offense CiD! hhehehe

I KNOW! I THOUGHT IT WAS HIM TOO!

• LOL!

Alt text

• I knew it...

Alt text

• LOL! They really do look alike......

I knew it...

Sign in to comment in this discussion.