The Whatever's on Your Mind Megathread

Comments

• WHAT?!?! The beach is fucking awesome.

this just in: the beach sucks

• edited July 2014

LOL, swim? No. Nooooooooo. Not today, sir. .-.

TWDFan86 posted: »

Well, look at that. We both went swimming on the same day.

• I have not been outside for more than four minutes all week!

No matter, I got you guys.

Alt text

The gangs all here!

To quote Jack from Titanic: "You just seem like, you know, kind of an indoor girl." Yes. That's because I am.

• Scary ass feeling for sure. I was like, "well, I guess this is it".

I know how it feels to almost drown ;-; It's even worse when no one even knows where you are.

• Maybe it's awesome for you, but not for me. :(

WHAT?!?! The beach is fucking awesome.

• Well, learn :c

LOL, swim? No. Nooooooooo. Not today, sir. .-.

• Ummm... that's not.... the problem. -___-

Well, learn :c

• edited July 2014

Quick question, every time you go to the beach does something bad happen to you?

this just in: the beach sucks

• No man, don't say that. Don't even think that ;-;

Scary ass feeling for sure. I was like, "well, I guess this is it".

• LOL.......maybe. >.>

Quick question, every time you go to the beach does something bad happen to you?

• Good. Thank you. x_x

I kinda don't understand, but I'll just leave it at that.

• I kinda don't understand, but I'll just leave it at that.

Ummm... that's not.... the problem. -___-

• O_____O

You serious or are you lying right now? Because every time i go to the beach something bad happens to me.

LOL.......maybe. >.>

• Good. Thank you. x_x

I kinda don't understand, but I'll just leave it at that.

• Nah, I'm serious. I mentioned to Joe about the fear of almost drowning, because one time at the beach I fell off the side of a boat and no one knew that I had fallen into the water until they came back around and saw me struggling x_x

Also another time when I stepped on a crab with bare feet and its claws had cut open the bottom of my foot.

I don't usually go to the beach, but when I do it's always freaking hell. >.<

O_____O You serious or are you lying right now? Because every time i go to the beach something bad happens to me.

• edited July 2014

Hey Joe, guess what!

Edit: dammit joe your supposed to reply with "what". -____

Well, look at that. We both went swimming on the same day.

• Try boogie boarding or something. =D

Maybe it's awesome for you, but not for me.

• edited July 2014

Every time I go to the beach, something bad happened to me. Not even kidding.

On time I was into the deep part and I truned around and a jelly fish was RIGHT FREAKING THERE. I freaking shat a brick and hauled ass out of there. And it wasn't a bag because I saw tenticles and crap.

Another time this fish thing called sea lice( it's not really lice they just call it that). It stung all of the right side of my body and it hit like hell.

I also went to put my hand in the sand, and my hand hit a little crab and it pinched the side of my pinky and made a cut and I got sand and salt water in the cut. HOLY HELL it burned.

And other stuff happened as well. That's why I don't like going to the beach.

Nah, I'm serious. I mentioned to Joe about the fear of almost drowning, because one time at the beach I fell off the side of a boat and no o

• I tried that once. I fell on my face and ate the ground. NOT fun.

Try boogie boarding or something. =D

• Oh my God..... sand and salt water in the cut?? D: OWWW!!

I hate the beach. Or anything that has to do with being outside in hot weather. Surprisingly, I don't mind going out in the winter when it's cold. It's actually kind of nice. I love snow. I miss Canada so much ;-;

Every time I go to the beach, something bad happened to me. Not even kidding. On time I was into the deep part and I truned around and a

• Your lucky your going back to Canada in what.. A week?

I saw snow once when I was like 7. I went to Colorado for 10 days and the whole time I was sick and throwing up every two seconds. I couldn't enjoy anything and I could barely even stand. I remember I have to take this white medicine, lord no that was disgusting.

And I like the cold more then heat. And it's never cold where I am so sucks for me.

Oh my God..... sand and salt water in the cut?? OWWW!! I hate the beach. Or anything that has to do with being outside in hot weather. S

• Yup, another week ;-;

You only saw snow once? :O omg I love snow so much, I get so sad when it melts :(

Your lucky your going back to Canada in what.. A week? I saw snow once when I was like 7. I went to Colorado for 10 days and the whole ti

• Going to the Netherlands now, see you people in a week!

• Nooooooo Gustac, don't leave ;-;

c r i e s

Going to the Netherlands now, see you people in a week!

• I am kill, and sadly I have to go.

Nooooooo Gustac, don't leave ;-; c r i e s

• Okay. bye :(

I am kill, and sadly I have to go.

• I wana see it again so bad!!! The closest I get to snow is the frost from my freezer. And THAT fascinates me.

Yup, another week ;-; You only saw snow once? :O omg I love snow so much, I get so sad when it melts

• Have a good time man, sounds like a cool trip.

• Thanks.

Have a good time man, sounds like a cool trip.

• I WiFi in the car, Lol.

Okay. bye

• That grammar, tho. :p

I WiFi in the car, Lol.

• Bye. :( Have fun!!

• It's to write on my shitty tablet.

That grammar, tho.

• See ya.

Bye. Have fun!!

• That's crazy, because it snows here regularly in the winter. It's always interesting to think that some people live in such different conditions, even within the same country. Reminds me of the time I discovered my friend Nick had never had a cheese steak before.

I wana see it again so bad!!! The closest I get to snow is the frost from my freezer. And THAT fascinates me.

• Where is everyone? ;-;

Alt text

• Dead. Everyone's dead.

Where is everyone? ;-;

• edited July 2014

Who did it this time? Who went on the murder spree?

Dead. Everyone's dead.

• Not me. ......... >:3

Who did it this time? Who went on the murder spree?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.