Al Emmo

I am extremely glad that Telltale has partnered with Himalaya Studies to bring Al Emmo through Telltale Now! I have been following the progress of the AGDs for a while. In case anyone doesn't know, Al Emmo is made by the same developers who brought the freeware updates of King's Quest 1 and 2. They released them under the name Anonymous Game Developers (AGD). They are currently still working on a free update of Quest for Glory 2. All their games are made in Adventure Game Studio - so those of you who love the classic 2D games should check this out!

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    Al Emmo is a great game. :)

A lot of people asked for a downloadable version when Himalaya first released it, so we're glad we could help out with that.
  • edited October 2006
    This is going to be an expensive week for me, I'm afraid. :D

--Erwin
  • edited October 2006
    I've got mixed feelings about getting Al Emmo. On one hand, it's nice to see that the AGD guys finally produced something, but I can't help but resent a project that obviously delayed the production of a game I've been waiting for since approximately 2003 (Quest for Glory 2). I'll see if there's any positive buzz surrounding the game, and if so, maybe I'll pick it up around the time QfG2 comes out.
Sign in to comment in this discussion.