About the Ironwood Decree...

Its a plot device that I really, really wish would have some relevance in Episode 6, I was hoping that keeping it would benefit the Forresters but now I'm beginning to think the choice wouldn't alter any outcomes at all - what if the decree became useless at the moment of Tyrion's arrest and that no matter whether you choose to burn or keep it the decree is of zero value? Such a disappointment really, as I had such high hopes for what this decision might entail for future episodes but what if... its just completely null and pointless? Was the final decision on whether to burn or keep it merely a symbolic gesture, did the game indicate that the decree is of no use to House Forrester any longer?

Its probably true - in a scenario where the decree is kept AND still has merit to be implemented, then it would almost dues ex machina much of the Forrester's problems away.... that would be too easy I suppose.

Comments

• Well, I suppose we have to keep the Ironwood Decree and find out. :)

We just have to wait 12 more days to find out.

• 12... more days.

Well, I suppose we have to keep the Ironwood Decree and find out. We just have to wait 12 more days to find out.

• Each day waiting for a new Telltale game episode feels like a whole week..... its less than two weeks away but it still feels like having to wait for three months (12 weeks)...

lindblom posted: »

12... more days.

• If it does impact the game I doubt it'll be good, Mira is more likely to be arrested than that decree help us.

• Probably, we won't know until we find out. Everyone is telling Mira to burn the decree and everything try to make it look like a bad thing to keep it, like no one wants Mira to use it.

Thing is, I believe the decree to be a wild card. A card that no one expect that anyone would be mad enough to use it. So it can either harm the Forresters or unexpectedly and ultimately benefit the Forresters.

PigeonPie posted: »

If it does impact the game I doubt it'll be good, Mira is more likely to be arrested than that decree help us.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.