My games are gone...

langleylangley Telltale Alumni
edited October 2006 in Site Support
Wanted to re-download the two Bone games to check out the improvements, but the "Past Purchases" under my options says that I haven't bought any games. Lies! LIES!!!

Anyway, can I get this fixed up? I probably still have the e-mail confirmations somewhere...

Comments

• EmilyEmily Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    I'm not sure if the past purchases section will be displaying purchases made before now, since we just set up a new shopping cart system. Doug or Jake can probably answer that question.

In any case, just download the new games. If you're using the same computer, they'll probably activate automatically. If they don't, or if you're using a different computer, just click "I've already purchased this" and you'll be prompted to enter your order information to activate the games. (If you can't find your order information, just shoot us an email at support@telltalegames.com and we'll retrieve it for you.)
  • KevinKevin Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2006
    We haven't imported previous purchases into the new site, but Emily is (as usual) correct. Just re-download the game and it should fire right up on comptures that ran the game before.

(Ack! I have no avatar!)
  • edited October 2006
    We'll be attempting to import past purchase data into the order history system in the next few days.
  • edited October 2006
    Great. I started to worry a bit... :P But I've purchased Sam and Max: Season 1 - will it show up in the purchases bit on Wednesday?
This discussion has been closed.