Elaena or Beska. Who would you save ?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Let say in episode 6, Elaena decides to join the fight against the Whitehill in honor of Rodrik, or (decides to fight in honor of her brother/if Rodrik is alive). During the battle, you have to choose as Asher/Rodrik to save either Elaena or Beska

(Think Carly and Doug scenario from Walking Dead)

enter image description here

Who would you pick ?

Elaena

or

Beska

Comments

• Beskha if Asher is alive, unless Eleana is pregnant.

Eleana if Rodrik is alive.

I like Beskha better than Eleana, but I would do what I think Asher or Rodrik would do. My Rodrik would save his beloved Eleana, and my Asher would protect his sister Beskha unless Eleana was carrying the child of his deceased brother, because then he would feel that he owes it to Rodrik to protect his child.

• Beskha because I saved Asher and I think it makes more sense for him to save her.

• Elaena if I'm Rodrik (who I saved in my game), and Beskha if I'm Asher.

• Beskha without a doubt.

• Eleana because Lord Glenmore would flay the Forresters if she died as well, also if she's pregnant I will save her without hesitation but ultimately for me she has to be a good fighter I don't have a reason for it but that matters somehow.

• Eleana definitely, regardless of whether im asher or rodrik

• I'd save Eleana. Beshka is a liability and Eleana might be carrying Rodrik Jr.

• while i would save eleana (that was never even in question)
    how is beskha a liability???

Sarson posted: »

I'd save Eleana. Beshka is a liability and Eleana might be carrying Rodrik Jr.

• :(

Ilana posted: »

Beskha without a doubt.

• Hyper-emotional, drunkard, complains when you save a family member from a dragon, mission jeopardizing. She's basically Kenny.

UrbanRodrik posted: »

while i would save eleana (that was never even in question) how is beskha a liability???

• Eleana defiantly if rodrick is alive because of the possibility for Rodrick jr.
    Beskha if Asher is alive because she is Asher's "sister"

• Elaena because she's totally pregnant, duh. ;)

• Beskha, because if Elaena is willing to throw herself into the battle with a potential pregnancy and a lack of training then she's literally retarded and Houses Glenmore and Forrester are better off with her dead.

• edited November 2015

Beskha, no question! And honestly it doesn't even make sense for Elaena to be in the fight.

• I think it wasn't a good thing to say about the 'Carley or Doug choice' here because not all people that played Game of Thrones also played The Walking Dead.

Anyways, I would actually choose Beskha because she traveled so far so she can aid the Forresters in the fight against the Whitehills. I know letting Elaena die is kinda a bad way to go since I'm letting a defenseless woman to meet her death, but we have to make some sacrifices in order to win (Oh god, that made me sound like I'm heartless D: ).

• edited November 2015

Depends. If I'm Rodrik I'll save Elaena, if I'm Asher I'll save Beskha.

• What Eleana would do on the battlefield? marry a dead horse?

• but she knowns how to fight

Sarson posted: »

Hyper-emotional, drunkard, complains when you save a family member from a dragon, mission jeopardizing. She's basically Kenny.

• no that made you sound like Cersei
    (shoot thats worse lol JK)

Wolfenus54 posted: »

I think it wasn't a good thing to say about the 'Carley or Doug choice' here because not all people that played Game of Thrones also played

• Not even a little :(

Ilana posted: »

Beskha without a doubt.

• +1 upvote from me.

Elaena x Dead horse. I SHIP IT!

MrEggplant posted: »

What Eleana would do on the battlefield? marry a dead horse?

• :(

no that made you sound like Cersei (shoot thats worse lol JK)

• Eleana may not be useful in battle but she sure could be useful politically. If anything, she might be more valuable than Beshka for that reason.

If Eleana can bring more fighters into the mix, then she basically has anything Beshka could offer covered and then some.

• I don't understand how can anyone answer this differently.

Depends. If I'm Rodrik I'll save Elaena, if I'm Asher I'll save Beskha.

• Well i guess she will be in danger, not exactly in the battlefield.

• +1

no that made you sound like Cersei (shoot thats worse lol JK)

• elaena because i want dat pusi

• Even if you happened to save Asher? Intriguing... xD #MrStealYourGirl

Duck_Hunt posted: »

elaena because i want dat pusi

• I agree with Sheriff, if I'm scar-y I save Elaena, if I'm blondy then Beskha. But maybe, just maybe I'd save Besks with Rodrik too.

• That's actually easy. It depends on if Rodrik or Asher is alive. Rodrik has more reason to save Elaena and Asher has more reason to save Beskha. I hope this isn't a choice actually.

• Beskha. The other one is a bitch.

• Hmmm...Good Point

Beskha, because if Elaena is willing to throw herself into the battle with a potential pregnancy and a lack of training then she's literally retarded and Houses Glenmore and Forrester are better off with her dead.

• Beskha for sure. She came to ironrath for no reason other then being a true sister of Asher's. It's not like she's doing it to get out of marriage

• that exactly what i thought

Beskha, because if Elaena is willing to throw herself into the battle with a potential pregnancy and a lack of training then she's literally retarded and Houses Glenmore and Forrester are better off with her dead.

• edited November 2015

The true Sheriff here its me!
    And I looking for the Woodsman!

MarteenPyro posted: »

I agree with Sheriff, if I'm scar-y I save Elaena, if I'm blondy then Beskha. But maybe, just maybe I'd save Besks with Rodrik too.

• Ah, Bigby! Do you have a smoke?

Speedx1 posted: »

The true Sheriff here its me! And I looking for the Woodsman!

• So the person you don't save is eaten alive by Whitehills?

• edited November 2015

"Plot twist": You actually don't get to choose, exactly.

If you save Rodrik, Elaena dies.
    If you save Asher, Beskha dies.

It's just so TT can mess with us as always.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.