Will Sylvi and Cotter die?

If you look at the screenshots of Gared, Sylvi and Cotter are nowhere to be found, yes the screenshot could just be focused on Gared but if you think about it the screenshot were Gared is fighting the bear Sylvi and cotter would help him and fight the bear with him and also the screenshot were Gared is crouch on top of a tree branch wouldn't cotter or Sylvi be next to him because they are all trying to find the north grove. Jest a thought maybe cotter an Sylvi went south and left Gared behind because in episode 5 Sylvi says "we go south, to join up with Mance and the other free folk" so did cotter and Sylvi leave Gared behind or will they die in episode 6?

Comments

• Not being in the screenshots doesn't mean they are both dead.

• One of them, probably. Although I was wondering why Gared was all alone in all the key art too. It'd be admittedly pretty dumb for them to split up at this point though.

• Well, the camera angle with the Snow Bear doesn't really allow anyone else to be in the shot, and I wouldn't imagine Sylvi and Cotter would climb up in the tree with him.

• Inunderstand your point of view that Cotter and Sylvi are not in the shot doesn't mean there dead, but it is a possibilty of death for them

• The last episode will be an absolute massacre. I bet. It will end with entire house forrester dead and maybe Ludd or Gryff Whitehill. Mira and Gared are the only two with a small realistic chance of survival.

• This is getting annoying. Just because a character doesn't appear in a teaser, doesn't mean is dead.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.