I'm afraid to play The Ice Dragon and that's awesome.

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I've haven't been filled with this much dread and anticipation for an episode since No Time Left. I honestly feel that the fate of House Forrester is my hands and that any choice I made in past or will make can spell disaster. So, good job in advance Telltale.

#IronfromIce #DeathtotheWhitehills #Keptuswaiting,huh

Comments

• Same I feel like I've made a mistake somewhere and I'm going to sit done and play after 4 months and end up with the bad ending.

• Ugh, I'm feeling like that too. And there is one thing I did that is bothering me a lot and that I think that might give me a bad ending. I've been thinking of it since the last episode of Tales was released (because it is just something that looks like a very minor decision, like the one that resulted on being able to recruit a certain person was). I kinda want to go back to episode 3 and change a few things I did, but I really don't want to play episode 5 again.

I'll wait for the last episode and hope for the best.

• As everyday passes, the fear grows. As the episode gets more and more hyped, the fear grows. When we think we're this close, the fear grows. But as that fear grows so does our want. We need this episode, damn it! We've been waiting since the 21st of July and, we will never forget the 27th. The day we got news of a certain voice session, I can't even say the name, it holds to much pain of the wait.

And as we wait, as we wait, we get excited, we get motivated, we only want blood. But will we get blood? It seems like it is up to us and that scares us. Hopefully we can move on from the fear, even when our hearts pump out of our chests when we press that play button because we need this episode, the wait, it doesn't have to control us anymore. We are free! Free, for now. We should enjoy the next few days, we need to if we are to survive episode 6. Who knows what we'll be after that episode. Who knows.

• That snap decision to burn the decree... fml

• Ah, the Whitehills aren't so bad.

• Me too! And I was scared to play EP5 as well, I was staring at 'Start Episode 5' saying to myself "I'm not ready, am I ready?"

• I'm terrified but I also can't wait. I'm sure when "Previously... on Game of Thrones..." starts I'm just going to close my eyes and plug my ears and go nope nope nope because let's be real, that ending was a whole lot of honey bunches of nope.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.