So when this scene happens, if it happens. what music should should it play? (you know which one)

Ok so this is really aimed for show fans and book fans, mostly show fans since it said music but what i meant was books fans will also know about this scene. but its mostly dedicated to show fans.

Okay, so i love music and i really think that the soundtrack in this show is what really shapes those scenes into really badass, epic scenes.So im asking you fans for what you would like to hear when this scene, if it happens, is happening and ends.

Which scene you wonder?? well the possible resurrection of Jon Snow (Targeryan/Stark). for fans that love the show and books, believe in the theory of Jon Snow being a particular important figure in the future in the show, books, that he will be resurrected. the R+L=J theory. ok well if you really know about this then i shouldnt really explain so sorry....

Ok so if you really waiting for this possible scene. what would you like to hear? this scene, if it happens, it is sure, well IMO, has to be epic. so the score would have to really bring out the scene. i have thought about since i re-watched the show, and when thinking about the whole thing playing out and listening to the soundtrack, that the perfect music to have the scene play out in would be a blend of mostly of "Warrior of light" with some mixed in sounds of "Fire and Blood" with like the strings from the House Stark theme. IMO that would make it SO EPIC. finishing with the rapid loud drums and just pure epic music. that would be perfect.

so what you y'all like to hear if that were to happen? if you dont know really the soundtrack well, if you like post something that you would think would be awesome if something close to that played during that seen. IF it happened. (please no, "ohhh season 5 sucks, ohh D&D fucked it all up, ohh the books are better, ohh show sucks" and all that crazy stuff. please? thanks :})

Sign in to comment in this discussion.