Kevan Lannister for Season 2?

Granted we have no idea if Mira will (probably) survive and if so whether she would continue staying at Kings Landing, but if so, is anyone else apart from me keen to have her meet Tywin Lannister's under-appreciated little brother Kevan?

Kevan Lannister does get a better spotlight in Season 5 of the TV series, and if that's where Season 2 of the game will start then it would be interesting to interact with him. Obviously Mira will never see Tyrion again, and sadly never got to meet Tywin either, but Kevan Lannister is still around - do you think he could be an ally or foe for Mira Forrester?

It might be worth mentioning they both mistrust Cersei, but what do you think, could Kevan Lannister have a place in the House Forrester storyline?

Comments

• I think the Lannisters might be heavily weakend in the next season to come. There's like 3 key players left alive and those are Tommen, Jaime and Cersei. I bet atleast 2 of them will be dead come the end of next tv season. I would have liked an option to side with Northern Alliance or the Boltons... As for Kevan Lannister.. I think Kevan would rather side with the Forresters than the Whitehills. I think they are well aware that the likes of Freys and Boltons are bad allies which will all turn on you if things starts looking bad..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.