Does ep 6 setup a second season?

For the people who played it? no spoilers

Comments

• i think so it had a great cliffhanger at the end.

• Yep. It ends on a big cliffhanger.

• Oh yea just Yes.

• Yup, you're going to be screaming at you TV/monitor for more.

• edited November 2015

Oh yes. And from the looks of it, they've been planning the story of Season 2 from the start. There are plot points that are just introduced in this episode that aren't really resolved, but you can tell they will be the main plot of Season 2.

• Yes, the 2nd season that will come as soon as Dany finally crosses the Narrow Sea... its on its way for sure, just don't hold your breath for it... it will probably come out in 2017.

• The ending is so oblivious, that telltale is implying and expecting us to go for the season 2.

• I'd say it could come out from Q4 2016 to Q1 2017.

Harian96 posted: »

Yes, the 2nd season that will come as soon as Dany finally crosses the Narrow Sea... its on its way for sure, just don't hold your breath for it... it will probably come out in 2017.

• edited November 2015

The end is absolutely leading to a second season.

Even 2013 HBO and TellTale Games announced it was a multi-title and multi-year cooperation.

There is no question - this game will have more seasons (as long as it brings money I would say.)
    I would say: Season 2 will start Q1 or Q2 2017.

• I'm just excited they're finally trying to use multi-season characters and not just kill everyone off at the end of every season.

Liki91 posted: »

The end is absolutely leading to a second season. Even 2013 HBO and TellTale Games announced it was a multi-title and multi-year cooperat

• Oh yes. The ending was very open.

I was trying to get my mind out of it by watching stuff like Once Upon a Time and Adventure Time but it seems like no one is willing to wrap-up a plot lately.

• If there is no Season 2 after that ending, I will board a plane to California and slap every single Telltale employee that ever worked on this game.

• Well, i guess it's up to me

(Goes back to college)

Abeille posted: »

Oh yes. The ending was very open. I was trying to get my mind out of it by watching stuff like Once Upon a Time and Adventure Time but it seems like no one is willing to wrap-up a plot lately.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.