Pre-order Season 2

Based on your opinion of finishing season 1, would you want to pre-order season 2?

Comments

• Hmmm... a part of me does, because of the cliffhanger, now all I want his more - but another part of me wants to wait until at least 2 episodes are released - maybe I can then but it when the price is slightly lower.

• Yeah I would, Id rather get a Tales season 2 or Wolf but Id still get season 2 of got

• Not a chance. I see no reason to pre order. You don't get the game any sooner, any cheaper, or with any reassurance you'll get the game on schedule. I may play season 2 but hell no I won't pre order.

• Ehh... Pre-Ordering is always kinda sketch but I am definitely hyped for next season!

• No. I will see who the playable characters are in the first episode and than make up my mind

• Jesus, it's been like a year since the first episode of this season came out. I have no idea why I'd want to pay to be frustrated and wait month after month again.

• edited November 2015

I loved the final of Season 1. I will definetely preorder Season 2 to continue the story and see how it ends.

• I guess pre-ordering does at least give one an emotional fulfillment - that they have a part of the game they so badly want to play - even if it will be a while until they do.

But I've never pre-ordered before - besides Telltale games are more fulfilling when their whole - to enjoy the long term storyline more - that's why I waited until Episode 3 was released before finally purchasing GoT. For Season 2 I'll probably wait until at least 2 episodes are released, unless the episode is really exceptional - which it could be considering The Ice Dragon's multiple endings.

• Yes cant wait till it comes out. I hope they dont take to long..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.