Save file restoration?

So at the end of episode 2 I am %100 percent positive I chucked the knife. Episode 6 starts with Myra keeping it. Obviously something is wrong with the save file , it's the part of the chapter, figured I could re-do it. Nope apparently it deletes all your other chapter progress if you try and do that. So now I either have to play through chapters 3-6 with no ability to skip dialogue, so I'm thinking 9 hours of my life gone. Or is there a way to restore these save/ edit in my old choices?

Comments

• edited November 2015

Some people in the other threads complained about this issue. They also had different situations in "Previously on Game of Thrones" or in the final, when Ramsay called Ethan the Wise, while he was called Ethan the Brave by your choices.
    PS: I did not experience this isuue. The only issue I encountered - some audio lines of Daenerys were missing when she was talking with Missandei about Asher.

• I was able to use windows folder recovery to get my old saves back. I'm experimenting now on trying to get the last choice back to where I had it.

Recover old files, and saved them to x folder, play chapter of second episode, implant those new files into folder X and hope for the best. It's late now and I'll try tmrw and see what happends.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.