The least they could have done (Mira)

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Was let me slap Margaery right in the teeth. I didn't ask for her help even once, only to have her throwing a snit fit left and right when I tried to do things on my own. Then she lectures me on how much she's helped me? Literally half my family has been slaughtered while she's preening about what color fabric to wear in the morning! What kind of help does she ever give us? Useless. I like Margaery on the show, but TT has really made me hate her guts.

And I admitted sneaking into a party, which is apparently worse than stealing wine from freaking Ceresei? No wonder she's always on the outs with the Queen Regent, she has no grasp of that woman's priorities at all. Messing with Cersei's booze >>>>> any other crime.

I loved the political intrigue side of things so much, TT made such a big mistake axing their only non-combatant PoV. I liked having a break to pick witty replies and sneak around instead of up-down, left-right, spam Q, go go go E.

Comments

• I agree. I also never once asked Margaery for help, and I followed her every order to the letter as best as the game allowed me. I really wanted to be her friend, to be her trusted confidant. Alas, it wasn't meant to be.

• She doesn't even help Mira when she's locked up

Sign in to comment in this discussion.