Lord Gregor

The north grove was not what I expected it to be. How do you feel about his bastard children? I wish we got to know them more. Who is there mother and why did he hide them from his family? If there is a season 2, I hope we get to learn more about them.

Comments

• It's .. Kinda the same like Ned Stark did. I don't know.. I am unimpressed by this whole Episode.. 4 months.

• I'm hoping for season 2. I mean, look at all the CLIFFHANGERS Telltale's giving to us. I want a conclusion.

• We haven't actually found out what the north grove really is. All we know is that the bastards of lord gregor are protecting something. I'm not even sure that they know everything about the north grove. I really hope that we find out more in season 2. The forresters could really use a break.

• I was a bit disappointed. We spent the whole time as Gared trying to find the North Grove, that it will somehow help the Forresters, and not only was it just a bunch of Ironwood trees, but it didn't do anything to help them. The bastard children were cool, but that's it.

• This is what I call lousy writing. I never expected this from telltale, really.

• edited November 2015

I see now, that Gregor knew winter was coming.

What he said to Gared, was not about helping House Forrester prevail against the Whitehills in the immediate coming war, it's about the long future.

A place safe from the army of wights, that is something I daresay no other House besides possibly the Starks might have.

We've listened to it in all our time as fans of GOT, Winter is coming. Houses ,titles and petty wars will mean nothing when the frozen army marches across Westeros.

If you're not true to the promise you made to Gregor, and send Gared south to help house Forrester NOW, you've doomed every last one of them in the future. The North Grove must NEVER be lost.

• Well, I can see Gregor Forrester was into some rather shady shit. Bastard twins, blood magic, he had quite a few skeletons in the closet that he never wanted his family to know about.

• Agree, why would i want to procted the north grove, if i don't know wtf the north grove is, it's obviously not a safe place, since it was constantly attacked by the whights (can't remember if that the real name), plus plus that bastard thing also didn't made much sense, why would they be so far in the north, how does even Gregor knew if they still were alive.

rachida89 posted: »

We haven't actually found out what the north grove really is. All we know is that the bastards of lord gregor are protecting something. I'm

• After sleeping on Lord Forrester's final words could it be interpreted both ways for the Gared choice. "The north grove must never be lost" I think he could've been talking about not leaving the Forrester bastards all alone. It can be interpreted that he didn't want his other family to be alone and lost. Anyone else interpret his words that way?

FishySticks posted: »

I see now, that Gregor knew winter was coming. What he said to Gared, was not about helping House Forrester prevail against the Whitehill

Sign in to comment in this discussion.