[EP 6 Spoilers] So I was the ONLY player who did this.

enter image description here

I was checking my additional choices on the Telltale site and saw this. Due to my ignorance of the Game of Thrones universe, I didn't know outing a bastard would be a bad thing. My train of thought was "they're getting married, he should know the truth". And I truly felt AWFUL when I realized what it cost Sera. So my last words to her were "I'm sorry".

But it seems I am the ONLY player to have done this. This made me feel so ashamed that I almost wanted to go back and NOT tell Tarwick the truth. 8D; I think this is the first time I've ever seen a "0%" rating for a choice level. If anyone else has shared this shame, let me know I'm not alone!

Comments

• So im guessing you told the truth to margery? How do you part ways with her if you do this, in mine sera screamed she'd be happy when I was dead.

Plus to be honest that variation is so low as the 25% of people who sold her out wont have protected her this episode

• I also sold her out in my "canon" play through. Not that it really mattered. She threw an onion at me, that's about it. Only reason she's married though is because I kept my mouth shut, not that she seemed to matter.

I'm honestly not sure why she was so pissed ultimately, all she ever wanted was a husband which I helped to make sure she got. I wanted to tell her "Go home to the husband I got you and stay away from King's Landing. Your to stupid and trusting to survive here."

• Im so glad my mira survived, dont think I could have taken her shit. Hoping we can get her killed in season 2

I also sold her out in my "canon" play through. Not that it really mattered. She threw an onion at me, that's about it. Only reason she's ma

• I said sorry too! lol

Sign in to comment in this discussion.