What is so special about the North Groove ?

Throughout episode 6 I was like what was so special about the north groove that it cannot be lost

Comments

• I don't think we've got enough of a good look at the grove yet, which is why I chose to stay there. There's got to be a reason why it has to be protected. Maybe it's just a extra supply of Ironwood trees.

• The North Groove is the Forresters' secret dance routine

The Whitehills might be able to take their lives, their ironwood, and even their house, but they'll never take their style

• I'm really hoping it has some form of defense against Whitewalkers... like if it had obsidian glass which is capable of killing them - otherwise whatever the NG is its not going to be of use to anyone once the Whitewalker army sweeps past it.

• I believe it's some kind of, 'well' of sorts for magic. I like to believe the Grove woke up both of the bastard's abilities from their time defending it. And as more time passes we'll see the Grove wake up more and reveal it's true purpose.

• I just left it. I don't want the Whitehills to live again, (My) Rodrik, Duncan and Talia need Gared's help. What does Gregor care much for anyway? North Grove or his family.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.