In Defense of the Forresters....

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

enter image description here

What did you get ?

Comments

• That is actually exactly what I got.

• edited November 2015

My color scheme looks like vein with a blood in it.

• edited November 2015

How are you guys taking screenshots of those and where are they being saved to? Tried print screen , f11 , control +P, but it never has a hesitation like it is taking a screenshot.

Mine was

Elected Duncan as Sentinel for his Dimplomacy.

Ambushed Ludds family to try to end the war.

Butchered Cotter to strengthen Elsera's Bloodmagic.

Kept your integrity but lost Margerys favor.

Stood up to Gryff regardless of consequences.

And 14.3% Fought With

UNWAVERING CONVICTION

• edited November 2015

I am a PC user and I play this game on Steam, my F6 button is binded to ''Make a Screenshot'' function. They saves in Steam Screenshot folder, which is easy to access through launcher.

Or Print Screen saves me if I play non-Steam games. Make an empty new picture with Paint, press a Print Screen and paste it in there, then save.

Imnuktam posted: »

How are you guys taking screenshots of those and where are they being saved to? Tried print screen , f11 , control +P, but it never has a he

• edited November 2015

Have my steam setup to use f12 to take screenshots (have even tried changing binding to control + P) which I have done with many other games, even telltale games like wolf among us, yet it doesn't seem to work with this title.

Got a kick out of finding this one I named "Last time Grendel could start a round of applause"

Macropod posted: »

I am a PC user and I play this game on Steam, my F6 button is binded to ''Make a Screenshot'' function. They saves in Steam Screenshot folde

Sign in to comment in this discussion.