What Title did your Ethan Character Receive?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Said mine was in the minority with only 11% of other people and called him "Ethan The Wise"

Not sure why so made me curious what you guys ended up with as titles in the end credits

Comments

• Ethan the Bold. He did not bend the knee. He did not let Ramsey take his sister. He was not a coward. Iron from Ice.

• Ethan the Bold

• edited November 2015

Wonder what got me the title "the wise".

I also didn't bend the knee and grabbed talia away from Ramsey

Maybe the early choice that I remember getting but not what I picked of "what kind of lord do you want to be"

unseenclass posted: »

Ethan the Bold. He did not bend the knee. He did not let Ramsey take his sister. He was not a coward. Iron from Ice.

• Ethan the Bold

• Staying quiet through a number of Ramsay's dialogues instead of engaging him earns Ethan the title of Wise.

It's the one I got, too.

• Ethan the Bold. I did bend the knee, welcomed him into the halls but I grabbed Talia from Ramsay.
    IIRC Talia sang of Ethan as "Ethan the Brave" tho... :/

• I thought I got Ethan the Brave but apparently I got Ethan the Wise.

• Talia called me Ethan the brave... But Ramsay called me Ethan the wise!!

Ramsay wtf! I didn't bend the knee, I was arrogant the whole time! I even grabbed Talia (obvious choice for me)! But I'm still wise?!

• edited November 2015

Same here, Ethan "the Wise". Perhaps the determining factor was your speech at the funeral or, maybe, even a combination of some decisions.

What exactly are the possibilities? Wise, Bold and… something else?

• I was bold, but even Ramsay called me brave back in episode 1...

• Did you explain why the Whitehills can't harvest the Ironwood properly and I think you also have to be polite to Ramsey because I suppose it would be wise not to anger him.

Imnuktam posted: »

Wonder what got me the title "the wise". I also didn't bend the knee and grabbed talia away from Ramsey Maybe the early choice that I remember getting but not what I picked of "what kind of lord do you want to be"

• I was Wise to meet Ramsey at the Gate.

• Ethan the Bold.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.