so what do you think ?

is asher/rodrick dead ? are we still going to play as one of them in season 2 ? cuz i really want to play as them i mean after all what we have been through they can't just kill them off in the beginning of the season 2 like they show him on death bed syaing his last words to Talia i will be pissed off if this happen -_-

Comments

• Did you skip the after credit scene or something? .-.

• No he didn't since he mentioned Talia who was there at the end. But looked pretty alive to me and been through the same thing already (or brother has).

Poogers555 posted: »

Did you skip the after credit scene or something? .-.

• I think in season 2 Rodrik/ahser will be playable.. along with Ryon. and maybe malcom in mareen. those are the characters i think that would make sense if they where playable.. kings landing.. mira.. depends if you kept her alive i think she will be playable.. if she is dead.. well obviously not.. maybe sera? or new character?

• I did think for a half second that Rodrik was just imagining Talia and the Sentinel being there, and it would cut to him being dead. Thank the seven that didn't happen, I probably wouldn't have a TV in that case, or a heart.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.