'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Now Available for Download; Series Also at Retail

Game of Thrones retail

Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series Season Finale is available now on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and iOS and Android-based devices. Remember, how the finale plays out for you will depend heavily on the choices you've been making all season long... are you ready for the fate of YOUR House Forrester?

The series is also now available at retailers in North America on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, and Xbox 360; and beginning November 20th in Europe on these consoles as well as for PC.

What has the press been saying about the epic conclusion to the season? Read on...

• Winter is Coming - 10/10 - "A MUST FOR ANYONE CLAIMING TO BE A FAN OF GAME OF THRONES... BRAVO TELLTALE"

• GamesRadar - 9/10 - "IT'S EVERYTHING A GAME OF THRONES FAN COULD ASK FOR"

• GamesBeat - 94/100 - "I'M STILL REELING... AN INCREDIBLE GAME OF THRONES STORY"

• GameSpot - "TOUGH DECISIONS APLENTY... THE CLIMAX OF THE FORRESTERS' STORY BREWS A PERFECT MIX"

• Bleeding Cool - "SURE AS HELL DELIVERS... SO VERY GAME OF THRONES"

• Arcade Sushi - "TELLTALE'S DONE A REMARKABLE JOB... [A] GAME OF THRONES STORY THAT'S ABLE TO STAND SIDE BY SIDE WITH THE SHOW AND BOOKS"

Comments

• That has to be one of the worst ending to any game I have come across since Atari WTF telltale can the good guys catch a break

• Horrible, Just absolutely horrible. I have been disappointed with the game since the second episode but kept watching for the additional GoT storyline. Nothing more.

Mechanics
    Combat is atrocious, The moments for dramatic tension that we get to choose to walk are ridiculously stupid not to mention clumsy and awkward by today's gaming standards. I would expect this much from a middle schooler learning to program games. The problem with gaming companies today is people accepting such bullshit.

Interactive in the story line
    There is no choice that changes the story line. All roads lead to a single path no matter choices made. Who gives a crap if I choose similar to a hundred thousand people that play this game if all the Foresters DIE? All choices still lead to the Forester's being idiots and from the pre made decisions each character is given from the Author's perspective. Certainly the Forester's earn the motto of "Iron from Wood" based on each characters stupidity.

Soo many creative things could have been done but you failed at it so...I'll personally never buy another Telltale game.

This discussion has been closed.