HOW CAN YOU BE SO CRUEL?!?!

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

So I finished episode 6 with Asher, and I wanted to replay it with Rodrik. You should've been there to see and HEAR my reaction to this

I had an Ellaria Sand moment you guys

MY BOYFRIEND'S DEAD

Comments

• Just goes to show you. You can't trust Whitehill scum!

• Yeah, the Whitehills are so much more dickish with Rodrik alive. I would've liked to see Gwyn's reaction to Asher's slaughter, but...

• Uh... maybe you should have kept Asher alive, then? :3

• I wanted to replay it with Rodrik

Psidius posted: »

Uh... maybe you should have kept Asher alive, then?

• edited November 2015

Clicked thinking it was another thread about Morgryn and was about to say "I'm gonna marry you anyway~"

And now oh my god I'm so happy my game kept crashing so I didn't get to play my Rodrik save in the end. I think I would puke if I saw that in my game (with all the dramatic music and Ludd being an ass about it and all).

• edited November 2015

HOLY... WHAT!!!! THEY DO THAT TO ASHER!??! Rodrik is given so peacefully... makes me feel like we really could have made peace now with the Whitehills as Asher :( Man this changes like the whole episode for me... I would so wanna kill all of them. In my 1st play through with Asher I didn't want to kill them anymore at the end, since I called off the poisoning.

• I'm sickened by the fact they couldn't have treated Asher's body the same way they treated Rodrik's body. They fed him to the dogs! Gods!

AGentlman posted: »

HOLY... WHAT!!!! THEY DO THAT TO ASHER!??! Rodrik is given so peacefully... makes me feel like we really could have made peace now with the

• When Ludd was telling Ryon to hold the stick up, I genuinely had no idea what to expect and then when i saw it my jaw actually dropped. Fucking Whitehills

• edited November 2015

I'm really surprised that this happens though, I guess Gwyn being with Asher is the only way the House's would be at peace. With Rodrik alive... I'd rather die then have peace with them!

"Lets kill some Whitehills!"

I'm sickened by the fact they couldn't have treated Asher's body the same way they treated Rodrik's body. They fed him to the dogs! Gods!

• Holy...

I guess it makes sense. I saved Asher, and when Gwyn comes to make her "pls stop harping on our killing half your family and let's make peace and babies" speech, she does mention that Ludd is scared of him. I guess he doesn't want to set up the infamous hothead/sellsword by desecrating Rodrik's body. Rodrik he already knows and holds in contempt, so he feels comfortable letting his true colors show. Glad I poisoned him, thanks mom for taking one for the team.

• Whitehills really hate rodrick....

• When I saw Asher's head... I think I cried a lot. AND THEY MADE RYON TO HOLD ASHER'S HEAD?! Those arseholes...

I'm glad I killed Ludd.

• And this was the moment I realized every whitehill has to exterminated.

• I felt an intense rage and nauseousness like never before. Ludd is a disgusting filthy piece of shit. Making poor Ryon hold up the pike! The poor boy was traumatized. I was caught COMPLETELY off-guard.

• I screamed out loud when I saw this. And making Ryon holding it up? F*cking animals... This is precisely why, doing the opposite as you and replaying as Asher after seeing THIS, I was never going to call off any plan against those bastards. You seriously can't ask me to bend the knee AGAIN after seeing something like this...

• A-IBRAHIM0702A-IBRAHIM0702 Banned
    edited November 2015

HOLY.......!!!!!!!

• Yeah. While I appreciate what Gwyn tried to do in the Asher playthrough, this is just more proof (not that it was needed) that there was never going to be a permanent truce/alliance between Forresters and Whitehills.

• They can't help but fear the Asher.

• edited November 2015

Whitehill's victory wasn't so flawless for them in my playthrough: Ludd dead, Griff maimed. Hopefully we'll get to kill Gwyn too.

KuntaK posted: »

They can't help but fear the Asher.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.