Bowen?

So I've seen a few times that people have seen Bowen in episode six? Anyone care to help me out cause I have yet to see him in any of my play throughs. Thanks!

Comments

• edited November 2015

If Lady Forrester drinks the poisoned wine in order to poison Ludd as well, then Bowen will be the one who attacks Harys and saves you.

• Only if he's alive though, I've heard that he can be replaced by a random Forrester soldier or Erik.

If Lady Forrester drinks the poisoned wine in order to poison Ludd as well, then Bowen will be the one who attacks Harys and saves you.

• I think the fact of him needing to be alive is pretty obvious.

dojo32161 posted: »

Only if he's alive though, I've heard that he can be replaced by a random Forrester soldier or Erik.

• I'd just like to point out that he's horribly shaded in for a battle that happened with the sun out! It's like they made his animation during the Red Wedding then placed him in Ironrath

• Is it just me or did Bowen seem.... purple?

• I thought the same thing lol. He stabbed the soldier and had an awkward look on his face with the lighting being fucked up on his character model.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Is it just me or did Bowen seem.... purple?

• I think they just copied his model from the first scene when it was night time, and it didn't translate well into daytime.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Is it just me or did Bowen seem.... purple?

• It's pretty funny he survives the Twins and trudges back to Ironrath just to stab someone in the back with a little dagger then get impaled.

• I thought he would finally get to be a Forrester bannerman but instead he wears his squire outfit.

• Anybody got a picture of this out-of-placed Bowen? I wanna see of its as bad the prince in TWAU.

• What was the point of bringing Bowen back only for him to get killed like 2 seconds later, lol that is pretty shit writing. He doesn't even say anything either!

• At least saving him made an notable change.

ShaneWalsh posted: »

What was the point of bringing Bowen back only for him to get killed like 2 seconds later, lol that is pretty shit writing. He doesn't even say anything either!

• To be honest I think the way they handled Bowen was the only disappointment for me in this game, other than that everything else is fine. :)

At least saving him made an notable change.

• Tazal?

ShaneWalsh posted: »

To be honest I think the way they handled Bowen was the only disappointment for me in this game, other than that everything else is fine.

• In my "canon" ending Bowen showed up to save Asher. I'm not sure if he shows up in any other stories, maybe he does in a 'blink and you'll miss him" kind of way.

• enter image description here

DoubleJump posted: »

Anybody got a picture of this out-of-placed Bowen? I wanna see of its as bad the prince in TWAU.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.