Favorite fight scene of the season?

One thing that I felt was exceptional and that this game did better than any other Telltale series was portraying the fight sequences. They were fun, fast-paced, brutal and overall satisfying.

With that said, which was your personal favorite?

• Episode 1 - Gared vs Whitehill/Bolton soldiers

enter link description here

• Episode 2 - Asher and Beskha vs The Lost Legion in a Yunkish tavern

• Episode 2 - Mira and Tom vs Damien

• Episode 3 - TRIPLE THREAT MATCH: Asher, Beskha, and Malcolm vs The Lost Legion vs Drogon

• Episode 3 - Gared vs Britt on the Wall

• Episode 4 - Gared (and Finn) vs Wildlings

• Episode 5 - Gared, Sylvi, Cotter (and Finn) vs Wights

• Episode 5 - Asher vs Bloodsong

• Episode 6 - Rodrik vs Gryff

And of course Gared vs Wights and Asher/Rodrik vs Harys in the latest episode.

Comments

• My personal favorites:

• Episode 1: Gared vs Whitehills/Bolton
    • Episode 2: Mira vs Damien (It's counted as a battle, right?)
    • Episode 3: Asher vs Drogon/Lost Legion
    • Episode 4: Gared vs Wildlings (free folk)
    • Episode 5: Asher vs Bloodsong.
    • Episode 6: (Ugh, in this one, it's hard to pick only one) Rodrik/Asher vs Harys and Rodrik vs Gryff.
  • My all-time favorite battle scene is the one when they're in the Whitehill Castle.

• edited November 2015

My favourite is definitley the battle of Ironrath. So damn brutal and great.

If you're talking 1 on 1, Gared vs Britt and Asher/Rodrik vs Harys. Asher vs Bloodsong was also great.

• Not so much a fight scene as it is a cutscene, but I got you.

Clem4ever posted: »

My all-time favorite battle scene is the one when they're in the Whitehill Castle.

• All of the fighting scenes are awesome, with the exception of episode 5 ambush, that was just cruel and a downer.

My favorite is the final battle with Harys. He was truly threatening and dangerous, I felt like I was fighting the Mountain, except that Asher/Rodrik emerge victorious. :)

• That's the one, it's the climax of that episode where I don't know if I will make the correct choice. Lol

Not so much a fight scene as it is a cutscene, but I got you. enter link description here

• In terms of fun, I'd say the fight in Meereen with Tazal is the best, it really felt like an all out bar fight, and was overall really energetic and action-packed.
    In terms of intensity and sheer weight, definitely the final duel with Harys. I had come to hate the guy as much as Ludd or Gryff, especially after the end of E5, and that fight definitely carried the full weight of it all.

• My favourite has to be the final battle in Ironrath. If we're talking one on one then it's definitely Asher VS Harys, that was such an epic fight, they nearly killed each other. Then there's Gared VS Britt and Asher VS Bloodsong.

• edited November 2015

Holy crap... after seeing Rodrik kill Gryff like that... that was pretty brutal.. I dont think I could have done that.. he was begging for you not to kill him.. I would have spared him... I'm actually kinda really sad thats how it goes down.. that was so sad.. I liked Gryff as a character...

• edited November 2015

I'll be honest, I kind of prefer his death in Asher's path, it's a bit more dignified and less "fan servicey." Just my opinion.

AGentlman posted: »

Holy crap... after seeing Rodrik kill Gryff like that... that was pretty brutal.. I dont think I could have done that.. he was begging for y

• edited November 2015

I got that fight in my playthrough, it definitely didn't feel as bad(emotionally) as Rodriks.. and watching the video above was my first time seeing it. Asher's was a lot better I guess in dignity, but honestly I was trying to find a way not to kill him because I really wanted peace with the house and no more deaths. The fight was a bit better though because Gryff was pretty fair( not picking up the crossbow and stuff like that) and he wasn't begging not to be killed. So I agree.

J-Master posted: »

I'll be honest, I kind of prefer his death in Asher's path, it's a bit more dignified and less "fan servicey." Just my opinion.

• edited November 2015
    1. Asher/Rodrik vs. Harys
    2. Asher vs. Bloodsong
    3. Gared vs. Britt
    4. Rodrik/Asher vs. Whitehill Army
    5. Rodrik vs. Ludd/Gryff
    6. Asher vs. Meereen
    7. Asher vs. Gryff
    8. Gared, Elsera, Josera vs. Wights
    9. Asher vs. Lost Legion
    10. Gared vs. Wights
    11. Mira vs. Damien
    12. Asher vs. Drogon
    13. Gared vs. Whitehill Soldiers
    14. Gared vs. Wildlings
  • edited November 2015

My favorite fight besides Asher Vs Harys is probably Gared Vs Britt and Asher/Rodrik sacrifice scene.

• Can I just cheat and say episode 6 in it's entirety? It was so great, so many great fights.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.