Is GOT the best TTG for choices?

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

Does anyone else agree that the choices and the depth of those choices you make in GOT has a much more greater effect and outcome through the series than any other TT game?

Not many people seem to be mentioning just how much better and meaningful the options are. I for one I'm very pleased with this, makes it more interesting and adds more gameplay to it, it's how these sort of games are meant to be.

Well done TT, good job! :)

Comments

• Yeah looks like they're getting better at it :D

• Yeah, its a shame the response is just to bitch about character being determinant rather than choices having consequences.

• edited November 2015

Yeah, Telltale has proved us that the choices in Game of Thrones have more impact. It's good to see that they are getting better at it.

A shame that many people are not pleased with it and complaining about the many determinant characters. And the impact on our choices is one more reason why I loved the finale.

• Well... When you compare it to TWD S2, anything looks good :T

That being said, I think TellTale did take more risks this time, especially considering that they intend to make a second season. Because the ending was so open, I think it is hard to say if these risks will get them anywhere before Season 2 is released. After all, only one of the main characters is alive now, the others being determinant.

• I'd say their choices in past games have been well done, but GOT has a lot of consequences to almost every choice you make. It may not be huge or play a pivotal part in the story every time, but it's always something. They just don't rub the choices in your face. It's usually subtle and flows with the story.

• I'd say far better then TWDS2, it felt like certain choices mattered, especially the hardest choice in Telltale history, that changed quite a bit deal.

• They did a great job with the last episode, I'll say that it did better than TWD S2 and TWAU, it's probably around TWD S1 area. But I still think TFTBL did the best with its choices.

• TFTBL did a fantastic job, but so did TWD back in they day. I would say that's probably fair.

They did a great job with the last episode, I'll say that it did better than TWD S2 and TWAU, it's probably around TWD S1 area. But I still think TFTBL did the best with its choices.

• I'd say it's better, TWD S1 wasn't that different depending on your choices :p

Comparing the final episodes, the entire episode was pretty much a different experience in GoT while only really the beginning was for TWD.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.