I'm Really Angry With Telltale Right Now!!!!!

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I want to start out by saying i love Telltale, and i loved this game, i even loved the controversial Fifth episode. Just wanted to say that before i said what i was going to say.

This thread is about the state of the PS3 finale. Some of you may know where i am going with this.

I have put up with the Frame rate issues, and audio issues in the past episodes b/c it never effected my enjoyment of the story, but the finale was just terrible. It was not okay for Telltale to put out the PS3 finale in such a poor condition, when the PS4 and x box one versions don't have these problems (or at least not as bad as on PS3). And some of you might say " it's last gen so of course it will have problems." Well when i can play an open world game, like Red Dead Redemption with out my PS3 freezing up everytime an action scene happens, but my game freezes during a Telltale game, you know something is not right. And i know that Telltale can just put out a patch i the next week or so and the problems will be fixed, maybe they already have by the time i post this, i don't know i haven't checked yet, but that still isn't okay, they shouldn't have released it in such a poor condition, and i can handle the frame rate issues to a degree but when my game is so glitchy that i can't go through one QTE without the whole game freezing for up to at least 15 second at a time, than that's is really bad. But i wouldn't have made this post at all if the frame rate didn't effect my enjoyment of the story. The audio cut out during the final fight scene with the Whitehills and the Forresters, a scene that was supposed to be emotional and sad turned into a frustratly slow scene where i couldn't even hear the last words Lady Forrester said to her son before she died.

I'm sorry Telltale, i love this game, i thought you did a great job of adapting G.R.R. Martin's world into a video game, i really enjoyed the story that you wrote from beginning to end, and i will be buying season 2 (probably on PC or PS4), but the state of the finale on the PS3 was unforgivable.

Comments

• I am really sorry that you have to deal with such issues. I think if any of these happened to me, I would have been pissed too.

My PC ran the game without any noteworthy issues.

• Instead of ranting maybe you should ask for some help in support.

• Too late for that if they released a broken product he already played.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Instead of ranting maybe you should ask for some help in support.

• It was a disaster, I know. As well as the black screen issue that didn't get a fix for months and months and the delayed releases/download issues. We PS3 players got to see the dark side of Telltale. Do yourself a favour and buy the next game on PC.

• edited November 2015

I will ask for support, but that will only help me when i play it again. The expierence of my first playthrough has already been ruined. Any emotion i would have felt during that scene were taken away. Thanks for the suggestion though.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Instead of ranting maybe you should ask for some help in support.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.