[all SPOILERS] Gathering allies

So was wondering, what choices should be made to obtain maximum alliance potencial after episode 6?
Some goals:

• Set Sera as good lady with good terms with Margary
  • Mira gets the Tyrion deal (or it dosnt matter)
  • Rodrick gets a girl (bethrodel keep)
  • Asher gets Gwyn (we need allies to kick some Boltons)
  • Mira survives
  • Ryoth (small boy) survives.
  • peasants survive

Basicly as many good guys alive, as many allies alive and in good health. :-D

Comments

• edited November 2015

I don't think the Tyrion deal will matter, it's probably best to not do anything for him. I think most people won't make a huge difference, it's not like telltale is going to start season 2 with so many different possibilities. It's going to be the same way they have been doing things. One mostly pre determined story with different flavors. There will probably be all new allies to try and win over to retake Ironwrath/defeat the Whitehills. There will also probably be the choice to make peace between the families still. Overall i don't think anything done in the first season will guarntee you a win or lose in season 2. We will be given a chance for both all over again.

It seems obvious the Forrester are going to be teaming up with Stannis in his fight against the Boltons. If you watch the show you know how that ends and since the game is based off the show, it's set.

• Yes it probably "Dosnt matter what have we done, but what we do now". Nevertheless i wonder if there is ourcome which at least allows to set well nice guys. Like do not mess too much with Mergery or set Sera nicely for nobility. Or secure at least one marriage.
    With telltale we cant change whole outcome (or could we?) but there could be a way to make secondary characters end better and save who we can. (not foresters but others)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.