Comments

• Well, the only response to the thread I can come up with is with that face:

:/

• And the response to indicate there would be a response. Hardly any plots advanced. This game is a story focused game, and it has an incomplete story making it a incomplete game.

Wolfenus54 posted: »

Well, the only response to the thread I can come up with is with that face:

• WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION, MAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

• I present to you, human poo poo converted to text. I could flip the argument and say WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!

ShaneWalsh posted: »

WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION, MAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

• The journey is the reward.

• Is that you going for that guy for having an opinion?
    enter link description here

WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION, MAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!

• Interactive TV show actually. Not much of a game.

Fat_Turt posted: »

And the response to indicate there would be a response. Hardly any plots advanced. This game is a story focused game, and it has an incomplete story making it a incomplete game.

• I guess you could say that, but really the whole games was just building up to be knocked down to tease a season 2. You can't just sell an incomplete story. 6 episodes and nothing interesting happened. Imagine TWAU ended when Bloody Mary showed up.

rousseau posted: »

The journey is the reward.

• You can't handle my opinion.

I present to you, human poo poo converted to text. I could flip the argument and say WELL THAT'S JUST YOUR OPINION MAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!

• edited November 2015

This isn't a TV show. It's on the console market. If they want to make this a movie, get it off the gaming market, strip choices and make it a damn movie. You either make a game or a movie.

J-Master posted: »

Interactive TV show actually. Not much of a game.

• edited November 2015

I know brah, I know your butthurt is too much for me too handle.

You can't handle my opinion.

• edited November 2015

lol

I know brah, I know your butthurt is too much for me too handle.

• In every end there is also a beginning.

I guess you could say that, but really the whole games was just building up to be knocked down to tease a season 2. You can't just sell an incomplete story. 6 episodes and nothing interesting happened. Imagine TWAU ended when Bloody Mary showed up.

• That doesn't make the story any better. Life Is Strange had a Mass Effect 3 ending, now this had a incomplete ending :(

rousseau posted: »

In every end there is also a beginning.

• Like I said, it's an interactive TV show, it's paced like a TV show, not a film or a cinematic game. It's interactive fiction and there's a market for that audience. Wolf Among Us in an interactive TV show as well, so is Walking Dead.

This isn't a TV show. It's on the console market. If they want to make this a movie, get it off the gaming market, strip choices and make it a damn movie. You either make a game or a movie.

• The show was incomplete as well, and still is. You shouldn't expect to get a neatly wrapped up story so soon. Game of Thrones tells an epic, long-winded story, and TT probably wants to do something similar.

That doesn't make the story any better. Life Is Strange had a Mass Effect 3 ending, now this had a incomplete ending

Sign in to comment in this discussion.