Beskha as playable charecter. High chances

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

KevBru said it in THR's interview... Hope u noticed.. Those lines highly increase the chances

Yeah Ryon's playable chances are pretty high too. Why? Ep1 ryon: i will get a real sword one day. I wll be like you (ethan) one day...
Obviously his story plays an important part

Comments

• Yea, i would like that. Much better than the Sera rumor that's been going around.

• Beskha will teach Ryon the art of duel wielding like a legend.

• Meh, I prefer Beshka as a character to interact with. I'd rather be Ryon, since if Beshka is a pov we likely won't get any more scenes with her and Asher.

• It'll be either Beskha/Ryon. For me I predict Beskha since since I think it'll be cool to train Ryon who seems willing with all the whitehills haave done to his family. Also if were Ryon I'm afraid telltale will abuse child strength (a little bit like twd) against people like trained sellswords

• edited November 2015

I wouldn't mind, really. The only thing I can have against that is the fact that Beshka is more or less established as a character in her own right. Making her a playable character may allow the players to throw her previously established personality out of the window. May not work out well, IMO.

• I think it will be Ryon as the playable character and not Beshka. I imagine a sort of Clementine type POV character, where you play as a small child and learn how to fight from Beshka. Also Beshka has an already established personality, and if they make her playable then it would be very unlikely that we will see Asher again. Either that or we will have the same Problem as 400 Days where you played as multiple characters, but in the scenes where you don't play as them they could act completely different from how you played them. So I think Ryon would be the best choice, he doesn't have a set personality, really. Besides seeming a little like Asher, with how aggressive he could be. And he seems to have a lot of love for his family. But I think Telltale could make a very interesting POV with that character.

• Id rather be Beska than Ryon, I honestly never cared about Ryon and would have been willing to sacrifice him.

• I'd love to play as Beskha. She's one of my favourite characters.

• She's my favourite telltale character ever, so I'd be thrilled if I got to play as her.

• Yeah me too. But now that he is alive, i think it could be interesting to see the GoT world through the eyes of a child. Not saying that we haven't seen it before in the books and show but, i think having Ryon as a playable character could be interesting.

Poogers555 posted: »

Id rather be Beska than Ryon, I honestly never cared about Ryon and would have been willing to sacrifice him.

• Woah man Sera would be awesome to play as!

Think about it. We can be married or not, in Margery's service or not, and either be in kings landing or Highgarden.

So many possiblities.. Which is why she won't be playable lol

theHound posted: »

Yea, i would like that. Much better than the Sera rumor that's been going around.

• He seemed really innocent in the first episode. I would love playing as a kid who slowly becomes corrupted and fucked up...

But Beshka is a adult, and if they won't abuse child strength, Ryon could be boring to play as other than dialogue choices.

soysauce posted: »

Yeah me too. But now that he is alive, i think it could be interesting to see the GoT world through the eyes of a child. Not saying that we

• I would like to be Ryon in that situation, considering he's much less defined as a character than Beskha is. It would be easier to mold him.

• Yeah Ryon's playable chances are pretty high too. Why? Ep1 ryon: i will get a real sword one day. I wll be like you (ethan) one day...
    Obviously his story plays an important part

• I don't want to be Beskha, her character is great and her personality is spot on, I'd probably ruin that. Ryon on the other hand, is still a little kid, his personality hasn't really been developed.

• I feel like the only way for Ryon to be a POV is if there is a big time jump between seasons. He's still a little young to be achieving much.
    I reckon it'll be Beshka, Malcolm, Gared and Talia (and Rodrik/Asher for the first episode).

• Wait, he's a little young to be achieving much? Have you heard of Bran and Arya Stark, those two characters were only like eight years old, and look at all of the things they have accomplished.

I feel like the only way for Ryon to be a POV is if there is a big time jump between seasons. He's still a little young to be achieving much. I reckon it'll be Beshka, Malcolm, Gared and Talia (and Rodrik/Asher for the first episode).

• edited November 2015

Yeah, that hardly means every prepubescent in Westeros is a magical killing machine. And everything Bran and Arya have 'accomplished', impressive as it is, has been about there own survival, not helping their family or reclaiming Winterfell. When I say achieving, I'm talking about getting Ironrath back. He can't really be doing any real fighting and I doubt he's going to be in a position you make any major decisions, so what would be the point in playing as him? More likely you'd be playing as Beskha working out how best to protect him and reunite him with his family. If anything Ryon seems to be more like a 'Rickon' character; angry and with potential to be a leader/fighter, but young enough that he needs to go missing for a few years with a female fighter, so he can come back later and reach that potential. Besides, on the assumption that we'll play as Talia in season 2, that's already one kid growing up fast in order to help the family. We don't really need two of those characters.

soysauce posted: »

Wait, he's a little young to be achieving much? Have you heard of Bran and Arya Stark, those two characters were only like eight years old, and look at all of the things they have accomplished.

• I don't know about that. Beskha is an established character and I prefer interacting with her than playing as her. When it comes down to it, I think Ryon would be the better option since he is not as developed. But the writers probably have a harder time writing him because children has limits to how capable they are. Unless by the time of Season 2, Ryon has grown a bit older, but even then he is not close to being a teenager.

• Good point. I would rather play as Beska, protecting Ryon, it would be kind of like a Lee and Clementine situation. Or a Hound and Arya type story, I think that would be cool.

Yeah, that hardly means every prepubescent in Westeros is a magical killing machine. And everything Bran and Arya have 'accomplished', impre

Sign in to comment in this discussion.