Why do some assume they're dead?

I'm talking about Rodrik and Asher. Yee they were impaled by a greatsword and put on a horseback with a bunch of other minor injuries but that doesn't mean it's the end of them. I don't see why TT would add a cutscene of them being found by Talia and Sentinel/Traitor/Gwyn only to start the next season with: oh yea btw, they're dead...doesn't make sense to me.

Comments

• edited November 2015

LOL he just dies straight away when he has his arms around their shoulders.

• edited November 2015

I think they will survive thanks to plot armor, but in a realistic world, they almost definitely will die.

• stabbed and twisted by a greatsword clean through the left side gut and back, probably pierced an intestine
    • wound left open and bleeding, no cauterization, painkiller, bandaging or disinfection - huge blood loss
    • Harys' sword may have other's blood, possible spread of diseases
    • wound left lying on horse's back which could have insects or diseases
  • edited November 2015

4 words: Jon Snow is Dead

They wanted to kill him the same way.

I hope season 6 starts with Ghost licking Jons face. Jon wakes up to see Rickon and (sorry forgot her name) his wilding protector next to him (they're in a cave on the south side of castle black). Jon wonders how he was saved, and that's when Melissandre enters focus.

• edited November 2015

The Red Cunt.

Wait, that's Cersei...

The Bitch of Red

Also known as the Fire Priestess of R'hollor. (The woman who's following Stannis around for shits and giggles cause of Azor Ahai returning sometime soon)

NicWarden posted: »

Who's Melissandre again.

• wat.

He had a small poke in the shoulder and that rekt him.

Cotter.

• edited November 2015

She's the focker who abandoned my Stannis the Mannis when he needed her most...

Barthanax posted: »

The Red Cunt. Wait, that's Cersei... The Bitch of Red Also known as the Fire Priestess of R'hollor. (The woman who's following Stannis around for shits and giggles cause of Azor Ahai returning sometime soon)

• Small poke you say...

Not everyone is Gryff/Gared with Namekian regeneration powers

wat. He had a small poke in the shoulder and that rekt him.

• Oh yeah, spoiler I haven't finished Season 5 yet.

• Man... I just literally ruined season 5 for you then...

You gotta warn me earlier!!!!! Lol my bad man

Oh yeah, spoiler I haven't finished Season 5 yet.

• You didn't give too much away my friend already told me about Jon, asshole.

ShaneGrimes posted: »

Man... I just literally ruined season 5 for you then... You gotta warn me earlier!!!!! Lol my bad man

• I meant R/A might die from infection like Cotter I was agreeing with you.

• I hate it when that happens.

• I don't assume they're dead, but it makes me think in the next season we play as other members of the forrester family. One scenario could be in the beginning of the next season, we play as Talia and are put in a situation where we help Rodrik/Asher. Either brother may or may not die in the process. I doubt it but...

• last time i saw Asher, his head swinging on the pile which Ryon holds. but yeah he can be alive

• Why would Rickon and Osha go all the way to castle black? By all accounts they are on route to Last Hearth.

• edited November 2015

I don't think Rodrik/Asher will survive long into the season - I think they may survive for a bit, then we'll take over their story as Talia. Ryon will probably then be lord, though if he dies then I guess Talia would be till she gets married Or if Mira is alive, Morgryn.

• Well, Rodrik/Asher are for sure not dead because you can see them on the main menu screen at the end of episode 6 no matter what.

• Forrester soldier gets shot with an arrow

dies mins after

Asher/Rodrik gets his belly opened with a huge sword

still breathing somehow

Well that makes sense...

• Well they wouldn't, Melissandre would leave Castle black with Jon Snows body and tbh I don't even know where the last hearth is lol. Is that from the books or the show? I thought they were headed for the umbers.. Which I think a lot of ppl would know are stark banner men.

Why would Rickon and Osha go all the way to castle black? By all accounts they are on route to Last Hearth.

• All thanks to plot armor i guess....

dinofire posted: »

I think they will survive thanks to plot armor, but in a realistic world, they almost definitely will die. * stabbed and twisted by a g

• Last Hearth is the seat of House Umber.

Also everyone in the North was a Stark bannerman. The Starks themselves just veiw the Umbers as more loyal then other bannermen, which is why Bran is sending Rickon there.

There's no reason for Melisandre to know that though. Also the Umbers are devotees of the Old Gods, it's doubtful they would be ok with Meli performing blood magic to resurrect Jon. They also take the Nights Watch vows very seriously, they would insist Jon returns to the Nights Watch if they found him alive, or they would execute him for desertion.

Well they wouldn't, Melissandre would leave Castle black with Jon Snows body and tbh I don't even know where the last hearth is lol. Is that

• I feel like the Asher/Rodrik is gonna die just like Omid in the TWD s2 , 10 minutes after the beginning .

• Ahhh I really wanna see Rickon again!!!!

Ok but when Jon snow comes back, how do you think it will happen? Or better yet, do you think it will happen?

Last Hearth is the seat of House Umber. Also everyone in the North was a Stark bannerman. The Starks themselves just veiw the Umbers as m

• In past years, I would have said they were goners for sure, but now I'm not sure. I can see them surviving long into season 2.

Your sentinel also tells you at the end of the episode that the house needs you to survive, for House Forrester. Makes me think even more that Asher/Rodrik won't die, at least not so fast.

Dydix958 posted: »

I feel like the Asher/Rodrik is gonna die just like Omid in the TWD s2 , 10 minutes after the beginning .

• edited November 2015

I expect it will happen the same way you do. With Meli drawing on her Red powers and maybe a blood sacrifice.

But I don't expect Jon to reunite with Rickon (at least not at first, and not at Last Hearth). If anything I expect him to head south and reunite with Sansa, everyone in the North knows she married Ramsay. So it makes sense for Jon to head towards Winterfell where he knows Sansa is instead of Last Hearth, cause only Bran knows Rickon is headed there.

Ahhh I really wanna see Rickon again!!!! Ok but when Jon snow comes back, how do you think it will happen? Or better yet, do you think it will happen?

• Are you playing a video game or are you playing "real life"?

Crying "plot armor" makes no sense, it's a video game with dragons, real magic, and zombies.
    Now that you realize this maybe surviving a great sword through the abdomen doesn't sound as ridiculous.

Did you know Daenerys can only control dragons "cuz plot"? In real life, she couldn't do that ! :::.PLOT ARMOR.:::

dinofire posted: »

I think they will survive thanks to plot armor, but in a realistic world, they almost definitely will die. * stabbed and twisted by a g

• I think the main part why they are dead is because this is Game of Thrones.

• I knew a blog. The guy who own that blog was spoil a lot of thing in GoT ss4 and ss5, all of them happen.
    He already spoil what will happen in GoT ss6, If you guys really want to know, I can give the link !!!
    Sorry for my bad English !

I expect it will happen the same way you do. With Meli drawing on her Red powers and maybe a blood sacrifice. But I don't expect Jon to r

• 1: put the link in a spoiler for me!!

2: idk I think I just internally want Rickon to become relevant again. Out of all the stark children he is the one most deserving of a storyline, and a storyline that leads him to the iron throne. But that's my opinion

I knew a blog. The guy who own that blog was spoil a lot of thing in GoT ss4 and ss5, all of them happen. He already spoil what will happen in GoT ss6, If you guys really want to know, I can give the link !!! Sorry for my bad English !

• ShaneGrimes posted: »

1: put the link in a spoiler for me!! 2: idk I think I just internally want Rickon to become relevant again. Out of all the stark childre

Sign in to comment in this discussion.