Should Sasha and Vaughn be the protagonists for the Season 2?

If something like that happened probably the plot for the whole season will be about both of them trying to find Rhys and Fiona, after they went missing by opening the vault

Comments

• That could be cool, it would be interesting to play as present-day-bandit-boss Vaughn and maybe working on a con with Sasha. Especially since I really didn't like her at any point in the five episodes, so maybe having her as a protagonist might change my mind.

• Man, that'd be rough: after months of thinking each other dead, the teams would be split again for an entire season.

That's the trouble with sequels, you have to take characters out of their happy ending and back into conflict.

• I mean, it would be interesting to have the plot being finding Rhys and Fiona, but at the same time I feel like Tales would be missing two of its best characters.

• Actually I think it would be a really cool idea. Maybe should make all four of them playable. Like in one instance Sasha and Vaughn get's to the location and discover traces and then we get a retrospect with Rhys and Fiona

Poogers555 posted: »

I mean, it would be interesting to have the plot being finding Rhys and Fiona, but at the same time I feel like Tales would be missing two of its best characters.

• First ep you play as Vaughn and Sasha and then find Rhys and Fiona, and then SYKE you play as Rhys and Fiona now.

Leluch123 posted: »

Actually I think it would be a really cool idea. Maybe should make all four of them playable. Like in one instance Sasha and Vaughn get's to the location and discover traces and then we get a retrospect with Rhys and Fiona

• Yeah simple formula yet entertaining.

First ep you play as Vaughn and Sasha and then find Rhys and Fiona, and then SYKE you play as Rhys and Fiona now.

• Please no. I really would not like to play as Sasha at all, to be honest that would kind of turn me off from a season 2.

• Vaughn was not actually a bandit boss, he only disguised himself as one to rescue Fiona and Rhys.

That could be cool, it would be interesting to play as present-day-bandit-boss Vaughn and maybe working on a con with Sasha. Especially sinc

• I adore them, but I don't know? I'd miss Rhys...it's a cool idea though. And I wouldn't be against it. But, I would miss controlling Rhys a lot. (I love Fiona, but I don't care as much). It would be really cool to get to know them better.

• Should Sasha and Vaughn be the protagonists for the Season 2?

YES

• Yes indeed.

Should Sasha and Vaughn be the protagonists for the Season 2? YES

• I think Sasha should have been a playable character instead of Fiona since the very beginning. She was so much more interesting in so many aspects it isn't even funny. Vaughn would just be the cherry on top of an already awesome sundae.

My answer is a resounding yes.

• That is one of the possibilities that how Seasons 2 will turnout to be.

Personally, I didn't liked it. to think about it, it would just also wasted 2 of the main characters for the whole seasons.
    I would love to played as Vaughn or Sasha, But i figured Telltales could think of something better.

On the plus side, There will be more rooms for the new characters.

• She was so much more interesting in so many aspects it isn't even funny.

Since you claim this to be the case, please enlighten me about all of the aspects. Seriously, please do.

I think Sasha should have been a playable character instead of Fiona since the very beginning. She was so much more interesting in so many a

• I love all four of them, but I feel like it would ruin it a little bit playing as different characters.

Then again I wouldn't know until I played and experienced it. But the idea of not playing as Rhys and Fiona is unappealing to me.

• Sasha and Vaughn work much better as secondary characters rather than protagonists, making them the playable protagonists would be a stupid decision.

• I would play it!

• Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no.

• I've said this a lot, season 2 should be completely unrelated to the Gortys Arc. Bring completely new characters

• I'm sure we would get some decisions like this

[kiss rhys]

[fuck off bufkin]

• Here is what I think the new season should be, read from the top

Fixed it for you.

kaza125 posted: »

Here is what the new season should be, read from the top : https://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/comment/2290387#Comment_2290387

• I don't know, I love Rhys and Fiona as being the protags of the game. But I guess if it gives Vaughn the screen time he always deserved....

• Oh sorry :D I didn't notice that, cheers bruv.

bigdogg0821 posted: »

Here is what I think the new season should be, read from the top Fixed it for you.

• Clementine was also good as a secondary and protagonist which also telltale developed a way more her character construction, but we will only see if it actually work with Vaughn and Sasha if we give it a try

J-Master posted: »

Sasha and Vaughn work much better as secondary characters rather than protagonists, making them the playable protagonists would be a stupid decision.

• They can come back in the last episode, the surprises always come close to the end and in the conclusion to the plot and achievement to the goal of the whole season comes in the great finale. About the fact of they could go missing for the whole season at some points there could be messages that they have sent to Vaughn and Sasha to trace their position like some hologram and even contacting transmissions since we won't miss Rhys and Fiona funny actions, since they both have this kind of great ''friendship''

First ep you play as Vaughn and Sasha and then find Rhys and Fiona, and then SYKE you play as Rhys and Fiona now.

• DAMN I'm loving this discussion, you guys are A-OKAY

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

• I hated Clem as a protagonist in S2, she was generic and had no personality. I don't want the same to happen to Sasha and Vaughn.

Gideowl posted: »

Clementine was also good as a secondary and protagonist which also telltale developed a way more her character construction, but we will only see if it actually work with Vaughn and Sasha if we give it a try

• No Personality is still a Personality, tho. But i agree with the generic part. I liked playing as Clem but Season 2 had Different problems than the protagonist and i really hope that, if Clem is playable again, TTG do a better job with the Characters.

J-Master posted: »

I hated Clem as a protagonist in S2, she was generic and had no personality. I don't want the same to happen to Sasha and Vaughn.

• I would be fine with this based on if you treated Vaughn like a bro or not and if you were lovey dovey with Sasha could affect how bad they want to search for them. TellTale! Start taking notes!

• I'd like it and still play it. Go at it from a different perspective.
    Going with the comment above that mentioned Clementine. It seems to have worked in her favor there.

• Yes. Definitely. It would be awesome to see them undergo character development too. Also, August should join them, initially out of concern for Sasha's well-being, then a desire to protect both Sasha and Vaughn.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.