Telltale and HBO: Trolling

So my man Iron Wood Lover (I don't tag ppl so if he/she finds it they find it) opened my mind up to a really simple but important concept when evaluating the season finale.

The POV endings in TTGoT S1 were similar if not identical to the endings for GoT S5... And I know it may be obvious for some ppl, but it helps put my mind at ease because it makes me think one thing.

Telltale wanted to troll us! I can't say much for Mira's side (that I'm still kinda mad about but D&D killed Sir Bairston and Stannis {sike he's still alive, in my dreams} so the HBO version has no problem killing off those with continuing story lines in the books), but Rodrik/Asher and Gared both went out in the HBO GoT way. Season 5 ended on cliffhangers, like worse cliffhangers then the telltale finale (kinda know Rodrik/Asher's next move, Gareds plan and North Grove power, Lord Morgryn and Kings Landing etc)

And hey maybe I'm completely wrong and this is my most positive way of viewing the season finale. And if that's true... Let me continue that ideology until season 2 comes out.

Thoughts? Wanna troll me? Comment pals

Sign in to comment in this discussion.