Game of Thrones by Telltales, Underwhelming.

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

The true strengths of Telltales Game of Thrones are Ironwrath and Asher's story segments. Gared should have been beheaded at Castle Black seeing as his story stopped being interesting after he got over the wall. It was as if he was was meant to mimic Bran from the show (the weakest character in the series): On a side note, I'm glad the writers didn't want anything to do with him in Season 5. Mira seemed more like a distraction from the all the great action and story development that was going on; her story was irrelevant and tedious at best. In conclusion, killing off Gared at ep.3 and completely scrapping the Mira character while tremendously shortening the series would have made for a more memorable experience with the extra budget focusing solely on Ironwrath, Asher and Ramsay.

I had my hopes up that episode 6 would start off same way Episode 2 of Wolf Among Us did with an angry bad-ass conducting a brutal dungeon interrogation. instead it made the same mistake as episode 4 of Tales of the Borderline and decided to completely ignore the gut wrenching events of the previous episode. All in all episodes 1-3 ranged from great - okay but episodes 4&5 were so stale and just well.... bad to say the least. Seriously did they even had an editor for that entire North Grove section? It felt like a rushed job from some community college students.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.