Ludd spoilers for ep 6

I chose to poison but didn't let my mother drink the poison. I figured if she drank it, would Ludd drink it as well and kill him?

Also, I read on here you can kill Ludd in battle, how? I only fought Gryff.

Comments

• edited November 2015

I don't think you can actually kill Ludd as Asher unless he drinks the poison.

But as Rodrik, you have to choice to either kill Ludd or Gryff. :)

• Darn it. Thank you for the info. I'm gna replay all episodes and do it again with different choices. Still picking Asher to survive though.

• Does anyone knows what happens if you accept Gwyns proposal and marry her? Do you still have a battle?

• edited November 2015

When you had first chosen the poison strategy over the ambush:

Lady Forrester will berserk when you tell her you called off the plan and decided to marry Gwyn. She will stab Ludd in the face which he'll survive but it'll initiate the fight nonetheless.

You then fight and kill Gryff with Asher. A soldier will stab Asher in the back (which would be done by Gwyn if you wouldn't call off the poison plan) but Gwyn then kills this soldier and saves Asher.

Fight proceeds the same, only Ludd will be the one laying on the ground and is saved by an interrupting Harys. Ludd survives.

Asher will be found by Talia and Gwyn. I don't know if the sentinel will be with them if you decided to kill the traitor, or if the traitor will be here if you decided to spare him.

I don't know what happens if you picked the ambush plan and then called it off to marry Gwyn.

TheLobo posted: »

Does anyone knows what happens if you accept Gwyns proposal and marry her? Do you still have a battle?

• Yeah but Gwyn sees that you tried to make peace and saves you from a soldier and you get a certain ending with her.

Does anyone knows what happens if you accept Gwyns proposal and marry her? Do you still have a battle?

• When your mother sees your sentinel stop Talia (when she brings poison) or one of the warriors (if you chose to ambush), she will talk with Asher and eventually hit Lord Whitehill with a knife. He doesn't die but the battle of Ironrath will begin. You will kill Gryff. At least that's what I have seen happen.

• I called off the ambush plan to marry Gwyn, the exact same thing happens.

Xiphos posted: »

When you had first chosen the poison strategy over the ambush: Lady Forrester will berserk when you tell her you called off the plan and

• Alright :) So the bottom line is that Ludd survives if you call of either plan to marry Gwyn. Good to know this.

Flog61 posted: »

I called off the ambush plan to marry Gwyn, the exact same thing happens.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.