The North Grove??? :O Season 2 Predictions

So we all know that Gared went to the North Grove in season 2, and he learns that there is a really large secret there. And at the end of episode 5, you chose to have Asher or Rodrick die in the ambush. My guess is that, if we do get to control Asher/Rodrick in season 2, I don't think telltales would have enough resources so make 2 (or 12 if you put in Mira and Gwyn Whitehill counting all possible combinations) storylines. They just don't have the resources to do so many different stories (unless I'm wrong and telltale has been secretly planning season 2 ever since episode 1 began and makes 50 billion storylines)

So this all makes me wonder about the North Grove.

Since Ironrath is now gone, all the Ironwood forests are most likely taken and gone. So the only source of Ironwood is in the North Grove because the others don't know how to replant the trees or so anything with them. And in S2, whoever is alive will most likely go back to the remaining forests of ironwood and burn it all. In the first episode, Lady Forrester says "Ironwood is impervious to flame, but Forrester has their ways". Meaning the Forresters could potentially burn all the iron wood in Westeros

So after that, they might go to the North Grove (Rodrick, Asher, Lady Forrester, Duncan knew about the North Grove) and use it as a backup place to regrow the Ironwood trees

But now lets go back to my original point, the North Grove... What power could it have? My guess? Is the ability to revive Forresters...

Now, I know this is game of thrones and blah blah blah death but speaking logically, in any telltale games, characters that could choose to die or live, will eventually die in the future if you choose to have it live. An example of this is Finn, you can have him go with you but he dies anyways because that's how it works, you just delay his death. But now that also means Asher/Rodrick might also die, and if you chose Mira to marry Morgwyn, she will also eventually die.

So since that would make Telltale's job WAY harder in making all the possible choices, what if the North Grove could revive people? Asher/Rodrick/Mira could be revived in season 2. Not as an actual person but what if they could be animated back just like how Joseraph controls the dead bodies with blood magic? Then that's where the story gets interesting.

So what do you think? Could this possibly happen?

If not, please don't be a ____ and post criticism, this is a discussion meant to discuss things not to attack people because they said something stupid

Comments

• (unless I'm wrong and telltale has been secretly planning season 2 ever since episode 1 began and makes 50 billion storylines)

In The Hollywood Reporter's recent interview with Kevin Bruner (CEO of Telltale), he said that Season 2 was planned all along. So I think it's very possible that there will be different storylines for Season 2 that respect each ending equaly.

• No, they're dead. Deal with that.

• This is Game of Thrones, not some Willy Wonka movie.

No, they're dead. Deal with that.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.