The Fate Of The Crooked Man

2»

Comments

• Yes, I killed him.

I cooked the Crooked Man.

• I killed him before the trail

• sorry I didn't think about that, but I probably should have I'll make sure to change the title.

CosmicSouls posted: »

There are a lot of spoilers in the title... and I threw him down the Witching Well.

• That was a lie I tried to think of another name but I couldn't. Which should show how lazy I am. still sorry though. I am just kind of hoping that no one gets to curies about it and reads all of these wonderful spoilers.

Bitch_plz posted: »

sorry I didn't think about that, but I probably should have I'll make sure to change the title.

• Maybe something ambiguous like... 'The Fate Of The Crooked Man'

Bitch_plz posted: »

That was a lie I tried to think of another name but I couldn't. Which should show how lazy I am. still sorry though. I am just kind of hoping that no one gets to curies about it and reads all of these wonderful spoilers.

• if i remember correctly, i threw him down the well it was the best fate.

• Congratulations you have officially convinced me to change the name of this discussion. While that may have sounded sarcastic I can assure you that it wasn't. Anyways thx for the advice!

CosmicSouls posted: »

Maybe something ambiguous like... 'The Fate Of The Crooked Man'

• I really wanted to rip his head off. But everyone was watching so I threw him down the well.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.