'Minecraft: Story Mode' Episode 3 Available Now; Coming to PS4 SCEE November 26th

puzzleboxpuzzlebox Telltale Alumni

Minecraft: Story Mode Ep 3 key art

Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 - 'The Last Place You Look' is available digitally worldwide starting today on PC/Mac, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox One, Xbox 360, and compatible iOS and Android-based devices! The episode is also available today for season pass disc owners via online update. We have some new screenshots to share too... scroll on for those.

UPDATED: Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 3 - 'The Last Place You Look' will be available for PS4 in PSN SCEE territories (Australia, New Zealand, Europe, India, Middle East, South Africa) starting November 26th, and for PS3 in these territories starting November 25th. We previously announced that the episode would be available on all platforms today, however, due to unforeseen circumstances, there is a 48 hour delay releasing the PS4 version in SCEE territories. We know the Minecraft community is excited to play the next installment in the series, and we're working with Sony to get it in your hands as soon as possible. We thank you for your patience, and we'll have you playing very soon!

In this episode, trapped and running out of time, Jesse and crew must discover a means to locate Soren, the final member of the Order of the Stone. They'll see sights and wonders beyond belief, including the horrors lurking beneath the starless sky of The End. Only Soren's knowledge can help push back the all-consuming Witherstorm, but will it be enough to save the world?

enter image description here

Comments

• It doesn't show up at me.
    I have a season pass but it's not there
    Still says coming soon

What do I do?

• same at me.

Senne878 posted: »

It doesn't show up at me. I have a season pass but it's not there Still says coming soon What do I do?

• Same at me. It is saying coming soon. please help .

Senne878 posted: »

It doesn't show up at me. I have a season pass but it's not there Still says coming soon What do I do?

• I have a PS3 and bought a Season Pass a few weeks ago. Its my daughter's BDay and we heard that episode 3 was going to be released today. I wanted to suprise her for when she gets home from school and have the episode downloaded,However it is says Coming Soon. Does anybody know when the download is supposed to be available for PlayStation 3?

• Give me patch Episode 3 Please :'-(

• Episodes are typically downloaded in game from the Episodes menu. Episode 2 was a rare exception, and was not how Telltale typically delivers new episodes.

Kabre55 posted: »

Give me patch Episode 3 Please :'-(

• I can already download EP.3 but i hve a problem when i am downloading on 70% it say me timed out.I know its because i have weak wifi but it says me that again and again. please Help.

• I'm Android, how are going it? Still not out D:

• Not showing on iOS yet either it's now 11:18pm in Uk. I'm going to hold out until midnight then call it a loss for the day!

• I had this Problem too, but after I restartet a couple Times, it worked.

PaTr0M posted: »

Same at me. It is saying coming soon. please help .

• I play on PC and it still stays episode 3 coming soon

• Still no UK iOS update in-game or otherwise.

Any ETA?

• Może kiedyś się zachęcę do danej produkcji, zobaczymy...

• michy_xoxmichy_xox Banned
    edited November 2015

THIS STILL ISNT WORKING FOR ANYONE ON PS3 IN THE EU!!! OMGGGG FIX THIS NOW!!!!!!! -.-

• This still isn't working on ps3 what is going on???

• I have a problem with the episode three for PS4.
    I have downloaded and installed the episode three, but when I start the game, tells me that the episode three is available for download but not downloaded.
    I have already tried to delete and reinstall the game.

This discussion has been closed.