One year anniversary

2»

Comments

• Can't wait for the 1 year anniversary of episode 2, it should be here soon.

• YES! Happy Birthday Zero Sum! Your still one of the best premiere's that Telltale has ever made! Here's too more Tales in the future!

• Best song in the game imo :)

kristi78968 posted: »

It's been a year? What a wonderful year it's been then! enter link description here

• u said it sistr

enter image description here

Leluch123 posted: »

One year since the greatest ship of all times set sails.

• You really want to do it Poogers?

Poogers555 posted: »

u said it sistr

• Here's some more muahahahaha!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp-b13rh_8w

• No need for war here, we are enjoying the anniversary.

Here's some more muahahahaha!

• atleast rhys can actually tell fiona he likes her to her face instead of sasha ayyyy

Here's some more muahahahaha!

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited November 2015

As far as I'm concerned he said that he likes someone else so you got a maybe at best ;) We got an indirect confession so yeah

Also

the inbetween moments that player has no influence over shows who he fancy the best so glory to the QUEEN

atleast rhys can actually tell fiona he likes her to her face instead of sasha ayyyy

• What's the better way to enjoy the annieversay than good ol' shipping war?

No need for war here, we are enjoying the anniversary.

• Honestly that scene was really stupid, similar to ep 4 intro, Telltale could have made it not happen based on if you gave the flower or not, but they went with the "Nah fam"

As far as I'm concerned he said that he likes someone else so you got a maybe at best We got an indirect confession so yeah Also the inbetween moments that player has no influence over shows who he fancy the best so glory to the QUEEN

• Leluch123Leluch123 Banned
    edited November 2015

They went with CANON. It's quite clear who TTG ships. Also compare what you got with what we got

enter link description here

Honestly that scene was really stupid, similar to ep 4 intro, Telltale could have made it not happen based on if you gave the flower or not, but they went with the "Nah fam"

• We got something we had to work for, compared to what you got, which you can get no matter what you do.

We had to actually try to get what we wanted ;-;

They went with CANON. It's quite clear who TTG ships. Also compare what you got with what we got enter link description here

• Sucks to be you then XD

We got something we had to work for, compared to what you got, which you can get no matter what you do. We had to actually try to get what we wanted ;-;

• Treats Sasha like shit the whole game

Rhys: i rlly lek her

Sucks to be you then XD

• Treats Fiona like shit whole game.

Rhys: I ike someone else wink

Besides if you do that it won't make sense if you played whole game like that. And at the end Sasha is rather cold towards you if you chose Hyperion. That's way more real. With Rhyiona the things are....artificial.

Treats Sasha like shit the whole game Rhys: i rlly lek her

• OH GAWD THAT QUEEN SASHA THING IS HAWWWT I NEED IT AS PROFILE PICTURE

As far as I'm concerned he said that he likes someone else so you got a maybe at best We got an indirect confession so yeah Also the inbetween moments that player has no influence over shows who he fancy the best so glory to the QUEEN

• Sheesh, you guys.

Treats Fiona like shit whole game. Rhys: I ike someone else wink Besides if you do that it won't make sense if you played whole game l

• It has been one year since all of our minds were blown and shown real greatness.

God bless Tales from The Borderlands.

• Girls! Girls! You're both pretty!

Treats Fiona like shit whole game. Rhys: I ike someone else wink Besides if you do that it won't make sense if you played whole game l

• I remember the day I downloaded it: I was bored, I kept seeing it advertised and I loved Telltale. So I gave it a go. And now I adore the Caravan Crew: Rhys, Sasha, Vaughn, and Fiona are some of the best characters Telltale has ever made. I can relate to all of them in some way. Rhys is a funny, ambitious, sweet loser who tried to resurrect his friend with his tears. He had one of the best character's arcs I've ever played out. Super emotional and very well executed. Sasha is a nerdy bad ass gun nut, who actually took an opportunity to make Rhys think she was sacrificing herself to tease him. Why? Don't know, it never explains it, she just did it. And it's one of my favorite scenes in the game. Vaughn is a genuinely good guy and friend, who realizes his own potential out of Rhys' shadow. Fiona is a charming con artist who underestimated her potential. Later learning she's capable of so much more. MAN! I hope we can continue on with them, because I think they still have so much untapped potential. So good, love these nerds. Thanks Telltale!

The only bad part of this game is that it made me a shipper...which is cruel. Now I see it everywhere. Thanks Rhys and Sasha, you jackasses!

• The only bad part of this game is that it made me a shipper...which is cruel. Now I see it everywhere. Thanks Rhys and Sasha, you jackasses!

So true.

DDbaby74 posted: »

I remember the day I downloaded it: I was bored, I kept seeing it advertised and I loved Telltale. So I gave it a go. And now I adore the Ca

• And now it's the one year anniversary for Xbox One owners because until Minecraft episode 2 we always got our episodes the next day :(

But I remember when the games were announced, I was gonna get both regardless because I love Telltale, but I was thinking I'd love Game of Thrones and would think Borderlands was only okay...and as it turns out the opposite happened! Wasn't a huge fan of Game of Thrones and Borderlands was just amazing! (Still trying to decide if that or The Wolf Among Us is my favorite TT game)

• Does that make it your birthday today (or yesterday, even)? Hm, happy birthday anyway!

LoseMyHome posted: »

One year ago today I got Tales from the Borderlands as a gift for my 21st birthday. Otherwise I might not have ever played it, but I am so glad that I did. Thank you Telltale for making my 21st year that much more enjoyable!

• Lets hope in one more year we will get a season 2.

• Gotta love First Aid Kit, love their music

kristi78968 posted: »

It's been a year? What a wonderful year it's been then! enter link description here

• Thank you, it's actually today! :)

JumpyJoey posted: »

Does that make it your birthday today (or yesterday, even)? Hm, happy birthday anyway!

• I saw multiple "Thanks telltale" thread,i saw people who were afraid of ep 5 because that meant "end" and now this.... Cmon this game deserve a season 2!!!!

Ps.sry for my english xD

• Hey, I was right! Happy birthday again, have an awesome day! :D

LoseMyHome posted: »

Thank you, it's actually today!

• edited November 2015

*Thread made for game appreciation *

*Shipping war begins soon after *

• Much popcorn was eaten for this. What an amazing way to spend an anniversary, having fond memories resurface, and watching the shippers battle.

*Thread made for game appreciation * *Shipping war begins soon after *

Sign in to comment in this discussion.