Why killing nearly everybody off in the finale was a poor

Game of thrones has many deaths and could kill your favorite character off before you know it, but in the game everybody is dead before season 2 and barley anybody is confirmed alive, I feel like they should have had casualties killed off and saved the deaths for the second season. Happy thanksgiving and let me know what you think about flawed season 2

Comments

• Maybe he's just Italian

• Well actually it wan't so bad. We've had bloodier finales.

• Mira story is over alive or dead they already said as much. Ash/Rod I doubt they will revisit as well.

Honestly the more I think about it the more I have doubts. Like you said, they killed off too many characters.

I'll be very surprised if they revisit any season 1 characters. The only importance of the north grove is whether Gared will be alive post white walker war and they kill off literally everyone else.

100% buzz kill all buildup no payoff. Very game of thrones, not very satisfying storytellingm

• Telltale's solution for finales: Kill/Vanish everyone.

Well actually it wan't so bad. We've had bloodier finales.

• edited November 2015

Lady Forrester, Maester Ortengryn, Harys, Amaya and Cotter are the only characters that die automatically.

While Gared, Sylvi, Talia, Beskha, Ryon, Gwyn, Elaena, Sera, Morgryn and Malcolm all survive automatically.

Now that does leave three POV characters, Asher, Rodrik and Mira, plus Ludd, Gryff, Tom, Duncan and Royland all as determinate characters, and I assume that's what you're complaining about. But that just means we'll have new POV characters to continue the story in season 2, probably from the list of survivors above. I'm sure the determinate characters will still feature somehow, just not as prominently and not from their POV. If they don't, then yes, that's a problem, but let's wait and see first.

• Ash.Rod will be main characters in season 2 they got to be. They can't have a ending like that and NOT keep it going.

vhiran posted: »

Mira story is over alive or dead they already said as much. Ash/Rod I doubt they will revisit as well. Honestly the more I think about it

• Tom can die.

Lady Forrester, Maester Ortengryn, Harys, Amaya and Cotter are the only characters that die automatically. While Gared, Sylvi, Talia, Bes

• I was about to say the tales finale wasn't like that but then I do remember some people dying and then it ends with Rhys and Fiona vanishing LOL.

Telltale's solution for finales: Kill/Vanish everyone.

• You say that they killed too many characters but since Episode 1 nobody died until Episode 5. I like that with this season they actually let me get attached to the characters before killing them. Killing at least one character every episode just doesn't work anymore.

• I agree. It wasn't like Walking Dead Season 2, where they kill off characters in every episodes. I simply wasn't given time to connect with them. At least here, I have the proper time to bond with my family, sentinel, advisers and friends/allies.

AgentZ46 posted: »

You say that they killed too many characters but since Episode 1 nobody died until Episode 5. I like that with this season they actually let

• Because of the walking dead I was so certain someone would die in EP2 that I went as far as to think that Talia would get shot with a crossbow in the middle of her song XD

I agree. It wasn't like Walking Dead Season 2, where they kill off characters in every episodes. I simply wasn't given time to connect with them. At least here, I have the proper time to bond with my family, sentinel, advisers and friends/allies.

• ''From Ice, from Ice, we -uuUURRK!''

AgentZ46 posted: »

Because of the walking dead I was so certain someone would die in EP2 that I went as far as to think that Talia would get shot with a crossbow in the middle of her song XD

• I laughed so hard imagining that XD

Barthanax posted: »

''From Ice, from Ice, we -uuUURRK!''

Sign in to comment in this discussion.