Can not manual apply came patch

Hello, i have bought the game in a retail form...the case had 2 dvds....disk 1 and 2...i installed the game(episodes 1-5) and when i run the game it said i should download a patch...when i pressed ok the link of the patch page did not open... I had internet connection at that time...so i went to your page and i manually downloaded the patch... It was 232mb...when i run the game now i don't get a download patch message... So i run the patch filw and i get the message that i don't have the game installed... My game is not installed in directory the instalation suggested(c:\program files) but it is in another directory...so my question is how to apply the patch to the game....thank you in advance...

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.