Theory for Season 2

edited November 2015 in Game Of Thrones

The woman who was pleading to not be executed in the cell opposite us when Mira was imprisoned.Very small theory but I think she was spared and will make a cameo in season 2 because at the execution site it's Andro's body that is seen leaving and not hers.

Comments

• Because even though she was taken before us, it was Andro's body leaving the execution site and not hers.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Why?

• I meant, what would be the point?

Because even though she was taken before us, it was Andro's body leaving the execution site and not hers.

• Perhaps tom or Sera will meet her in their investigation to find out the truth behind who orchestrated Mira's demise.

I meant, what would be the point?

• But why? Her character would have no purpose in the story.

Perhaps tom or Sera will meet her in their investigation to find out the truth behind who orchestrated Mira's demise.

• She was the last person to speak to Mira and saw Morgryn entering her cell. She could be the first person you meet that gives you a clue on who might of framed Mira for the murders.

But why? Her character would have no purpose in the story.

• I agree with AgentZ46.
    If that girl ever had a purpose, it was to persuade the player to marry Morgryn.
    She said that she'd do anything to see her son. Which could be related to Mira- to marry Morgryn, even if it meant hell, just to be able to see her family once again.

• How do you know it was Andros' and not hers? When I saw it, I thought it was hers.

Because even though she was taken before us, it was Andro's body leaving the execution site and not hers.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.