Season 2 Theory

Season 2 will have very few Forrester characters, especially as POVs.

While one could argue the purpose of showing us the Whitehills' tapestry that is very similar to the Forresters in an attempt to humanize them, it also brings up the fact that who is the villain and who is the hero is all based on your point of view.

I think instead that Season 2 is going to have for most of its POVs Whitehill characters. Torrhen is with Ramsay at the Dreadfort; Ebbert is at the Citadel but could easily travel to King's Landing or some other geographical region such as Essos; depending on your choices, Gryff or Ludd could also be a character, but also Gwyn Whitehill could be a major character. Throw in Ryon and Beskha and Rodrik/Asher and, whatever they are going to do with Gared and Mira and you have a pretty solid casting list already without introducing new characters.

Comments

• edited November 2015

Gryff or Ludd as a POV

Make sure they'd die right away asap :)

• Exactly, they would die by the end of the first few scenes or by the end of the episode, and then the new lord (Torrhen) who was up to that point out of the fray would return to try to keep the Whitehill house going. Then you have the various plots with the other members spooling out of that all throughout the country.

RKOLegend1 posted: »

Gryff or Ludd as a POV Make sure they'd die right away asap

• edited November 2015

I wouldn't want to play as Ludd and Gryff. I prefer Forresters.

• I'd rather play as Torrhen if we get a House Whitehill POV to be honest.

• I do like this theory you get some iron wood.

• Playing as Torrhen and Ebbert would be nice. It'd be good to have Whitehills that aren't absolute villains with zero redeeming qualities.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.