Lord Morgryn and Mira Forrester

I was replaying the game and In my point of view during episode 6 I have noticed that Lord Morgryn was miserable when Mira refused to marry him...

At first, I thought that the reason why he acted that way was because he cant get Ironrath anymore but now I believe it is because he really liked Mira; He could have find other ways to get Ironrath...

He knew that the Forrester were going to be exterminated by Lord Mcdonald (Ludd) and Ryon as a kid was not a treat to him.

**So, why still propose to Mira? **
When he insults Mira before her execution, he seemed so sad... Littlefinger loved Catelyn but watch her without helping her...
Mira being a girl, she doesnt have any claim to Ironrath and would not help him get Ironrath. he could have find another girl to product his heirs. Maybe he will treat her right, also he did respect her intelligence for business.

That is just my point of view and maybe I am mistaken...
Forgive my english, I am french...!
[look at how he looks at her] https://45.media.tumblr.com/be94d7c400055fe95c1d6ff0ca0f30c9/tumblr_ny6bkbwZry1ueage2o2_r1_250.gif

Comments

• He respects her cunning and intelligence and wants her for what she can do for him, but I cant imagine that he likes her as a person and did what he did to her. I refused to marry him and he was ready to see me dead. Even if you do agree, he treats you like a dog.

• Lol you're just imagining things

He wanted to use her as a tool to get what he wants , nothing more

• I think if he truly cared for her and wanted to marry her, he would have helped her escape and keep up the charade that he was her ally all along and court her properly.

• Awn dear, I can tell you really want that to be true. I would love that to be true too, but I'm sorry, it can't be :/

He doesn't care for her as a person. If he just wanted to marry her, he could have proposed in the carriage, while Mira still didn't know what he was up to, instead of revealing all his plans and then throwing her to the guards. His plan was to get her killed from the start, the proposal was an afterthought. He only proposed because he saw an opportunity of using her to get Ironrath instead of just discarding her.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.