Law & Order Fan Art Thread

Law & Order: Legacies is one of Telltale's lesser known titles, and with it's removal from digital storefronts, it's destined to become even lesser known. So, I figured it needs a little love. It's actually a fun game if you're a fan of the series, as it follows the formula really well. You play first as a detective searching crime scenes for clues and interrogating witnesses, and then you play as the prosecutor to try to convict the defendant based on the evidence you collected. Plus, like the show, it's also possible for you to lose the case in court, but it doesn't result in a game over, just in a different ending. Which is pretty neat, really. You can still pick it up for PC on DVD-ROM for only $3 plus shipping on Amazon, so if you're a fan of the show, I'd recommend picking it up while you can as this is the only way to get the game now, and once they're sold out, they're sold out forever.

I'm a fan of Law & Order during the Lennie Briscoe years. He's my favorite character from the show, and I'm also a fan of Jerry Orbach him self, and I'm still sad he passed away. :( Shortly after Law & Order: Legacies came out, I drew Lennie Briscoe from Law & Order on the 6 of Diamonds for the Telltale Deck 'o Cards Project (there's still many cards available and many characters from all of Telltale's franchises are still available if you want to join in - the more the merrier!). The full size card is available on my deviantArt page here:

img

Sign in to comment in this discussion.