If Gregor survived......

What do you think would happen to House Forrester if Lord Gregor survived the red wedding, honestly i think House forrester would have survived and beat the whitehill in the end

Comments

• Most of the men would have stayed. Ethan wouldn't have been stabbed and I doubt Gregor would since he has experience so Ryon would still be at Ironrath. Rodrik would just be focusing on his recovery period. Maybe Asher would've stayed in essos since he didn't have the best of relationships. Gryff would have been more respectful knowing he is an experienced lord with fair forces (since the men wouldn't have fled). Rodrik would still probaly marry Elena but the scheme with imprisoning gryff wouldn't have happened since Gregor would know its stupid to defy lord Bolton.

Finally think we would've won the war since no one would be a traitor since both royland and Duncan respected Gregor and swore to obey him, so they wouldn't know there numbers and all that. Would've had more men and a better plan like faking his son Asher or Rodrik to marry Gwen then attack but with more men and at least one son with excellent combat skill.

that's what I think will happen ,^▽^

• Probably Ludd would have been scared of messing with the Forrsters and most events of the game (Ramsays arrival, traitor in the council, battle for Ironrath)wouldnt happen.

• edited November 2015

I wouldn't be the lord :). That's for sure!

• Dude drop the act.

I wouldn't be the lord . That's for sure!

• Half the bloody shit that happened to my house wouldn't of happened gods be good.

• Don't listen to him son I'll handle this

I wouldn't be the lord . That's for sure!

• Drop your act imposter.

NicWarden posted: »

Dude drop the act.

• edited November 2015

Lol these posts so far.

• You there DoubleJump I wish to hire you as a night and I command you in the nicest Forrester way to exterminate the Rodrik imposter.

DoubleJump posted: »

Lol these posts so far.

• Yes m'Lord. I'll fetch my Forrester shield and bash em with that.

You there DoubleJump I wish to hire you as a night and I command you in the nicest Forrester way to exterminate the Rodrik imposter.

• That's a good man do this for me and Highpoint will be yours someday

DoubleJump posted: »

Yes m'Lord. I'll fetch my Forrester shield and bash em with that.

• I agree with all that. ;) But I think one detail that should be considered is how Gregor would survive the Red Wedding.

One possibility would be if Gared successfully reached to Rodrik in time and they both helped Gregor escape The Twins.

Most of the men would have stayed. Ethan wouldn't have been stabbed and I doubt Gregor would since he has experience so Ryon would still be

• He would've shared the same fate as Ethan.

• Hm, this gave me a different idea. Let's say that Gregor was thought dead, but somehow managed to escape. Then at the last episode he showed up at the North Grove, meeting Gared. I wonder how the story would of been if that happened.

• I actually thought up an AU in my head, where Gregor would replace Gared's role in the story. Gared would die at the twins instead of Gregor. Gregor would come across the Tuttle Farm, and realize the wounded man is his squire's father, and his best friends brother. So he'd intervene out of loyalty to them. I had a hard time thinking of a logical reason for him to be sent to the wall though.

• edited November 2015

He wouldn't get sent to The Wall. Gregor would probably scare them away from his land since he's the lord. And that doesn't work, then he would kill them all. Including Britt.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I actually thought up an AU in my head, where Gregor would replace Gared's role in the story. Gared would die at the twins instead of Gregor

• I know, that's why I said I had a hard time thinking of a logical reason for him to be sent to the wall.

He wouldn't get sent to The Wall. Gregor would probably scare them away from his land since he's the lord. And that doesn't work, then he would kill them all. Including Britt.

• Ramsay will come and stab him like Ethan =))

• If Gregor survived....
    Everything that happened wouldn't have happened. And we wouldn't have a telltale got.

• What about me ?

That's a good man do this for me and Highpoint will be yours someday

• Wait we had more soldiers before gregor died ?

Most of the men would have stayed. Ethan wouldn't have been stabbed and I doubt Gregor would since he has experience so Ryon would still be

• Yes, many more soliders before the Red Weeding

Wait we had more soldiers before gregor died ?

• either you're the same guy or his friend looking to make a le funy jokeles. but tbf when stuff like this happens, like on youtube. it's mostly just cringy. It adds nothing to any conversation and is hardly comedy. so please, for everyone. just drop it

Drop your act imposter.

• This is slightly OT, but it seems like whether Gregor lived or died, House Forrester never should have been left in the position it was in. Gregor should have called Mira home once the family threw its support behind the King in the North and told Rodrik to stay and act as lord of Ironwrath in his absence.

• I think it would be better for House Forrester due to Ethan being very easy pickings to Ramsay and Ludd. He could also be blamed for the war with the Whitehills, however if he had come clean about his men stealing the Ironwood from them and gave them a share there would be less bloodshed seeing as they've known them for a number of years

• Nah, Ramsay killed Ethan because he was vulnerable. This man is twice his age, he's smarter.

AgentZ46 posted: »

He would've shared the same fate as Ethan.

• Gotta agree here. Ethan was inexperienced and in a very precarious position. Gregor would have handled the situation better

PigeonPie posted: »

Nah, Ramsay killed Ethan because he was vulnerable. This man is twice his age, he's smarter.

• So we actual had a lot of living soldiers after the red wedding alive who up and deserted us ?

Yes, many more soliders before the Red Weeding

• After the Red wedding House Forrester lost most of its army, the only military that remained was at ironrath but they deserted after Ethan was killed

So we actual had a lot of living soldiers after the red wedding alive who up and deserted us ?

• Look into my eyes, you'll see your future

darko22 posted: »

What about me ?

• I never thought of it like that, but that seems like a huge oversight writing wise, I know Mira began serving Margaery at Highgarden, but what were the Forresters thinking letting her go to/stay at King's Landing, it's literally the Enemy capital!

Brn2bwild posted: »

This is slightly OT, but it seems like whether Gregor lived or died, House Forrester never should have been left in the position it was in.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.