Choices I feel that could've mattered more.

edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

I liked the game but I think some choices should have been expressed more. Here's my list:

• The dagger choice - if you chose throw the dagger there would be no evidence thus preventing Mira's execution. If Mira kept the knife, the guards would have used it as evidence in Mira's execution. Also Mira could have used it for self defense later on (maybe idk).
  • Saving Bowen and Erik - I think they deserved more scenes in the whole season and that they wouldn't die so people would feel good and that they did the right thing saving them. Bowen only shows up in one scene at the end of Episode 6 for only one certain part of Asher's story that you can only get by a certain choice (not many people knew of this) but then for everyone else they didn't get to see Bowen. Same thing for Erik. For those who spare Erik he shows up at Episode 6 in Asher's story and then I didn't see him again( they are both in Asher's story but not Rodrik). I would have been nice to see them both kill some whitehills. For example, I spared Bloodsong and I was glad to see him fight for the Forresters. I feel he could have done more than what he did but I was glad to see him in most of the scenes. What would have been cool was seeing them fight as a whole team side by side.
  • Showing loyalty to Margery. I showed loyalty to Margery,didn't ask her for help, didn't steal the items, didn't forge her letter, and I defied Tyrion hoping it would pay off. I don't think it did.
  • Hitting the whitehills inside the great hall with the glass/not hitting them - I think the white hills should have been more angry at Rodrik for hitting them. When not hitting them they still get angry including Gryff. If you don't hit them I think Rodrik should at least get a little of respect (even though they are white hills and they have no respect except for Ludd and Gwyn).
  • Keeping the Ironwood Decree- I think that Morgryn could have taken it if you kept it. That could have happened if you kept the Decree instead of it randomly disappearing.
  • Truth/Lie about Cersei sending Mira - If you tell the truth there should have been a scene where You get to tell Cersei that you either lie to her about what Tyrion told you or telling her the truth. Yet the scene felt kind of off since nothing happened.
  • Showing mercy to Gryff - when you show mercy to Gryff, Ramsay dosent hit Rodrik but Arthur dies. If you beat Gryff up Ramsay blames Rodrik for Arthur's death. I don't think that Arthur should have died and plus I also think there should have been less of a rage from Ludd, Gryff, and the whitehills( even though they get mad at almost everything).
  • There are others but I'll just keep it at that for now. What do you guys think? What choices do you think could have been expressed more?

Comments

• Don't forget the all "holy" key.

• Holy?

IR0NR4TH posted: »

Don't forget the all "holy" key.

• The choice of keeping the Ironwood Decree or burning it should of mattered IMO, like using it as advantage against Morgryn or hell I don't know, have him take the Decree from Mira just to show that it still exists.

• The scrypt of this game kinda make me feel like the player was not rewarded, you know? And yep - that total sadness and abandon is the differential of ASOIAF - but video-games are a total different media, Telltale shoud have tried to reach a middle-term.

• What is ASOIAF?

The scrypt of this game kinda make me feel like the player was not rewarded, you know? And yep - that total sadness and abandon is the diffe

• edited December 2015

ASOIAF?

• A
    • Song
    • of
    • Ice
    • and
    • Fire

ASoIaF, or GRRM's book series that inspired GoT.

Menofthe214 posted: »

What is ASOIAF?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.