Royland vs Harys

enter image description here

vs

enter image description here

If these 2 clashed. Who would you place your money on ?

Comments

• Harys, no doubt.

I mean, he almost rekt Rodrik/Asher. Without help, Rodrik/Asher would've died. But Royland is a strong soldier but I don't think he would win.

• It depends. If we talk about an upfront noble battle i'm sure Harys would win through seer strength. However we've seen how Royland knows "dirtier" moves in episode 4 (I think) so maybe Royland would be able to trick Harys, or suprise him someway. But in a straight up battle i'd have to give it to Harys the Dragonborn.

• Royland might be able to fight smart and get the upper hand, but Harys has the size advantage. Even Rodrik/Asher get knocked down from his massive blows. One wrong hit from that great sword and Royland would buckle.

• I will place my money on Duncan for sure. He will kill Harys and Royland without moving a finger. He's very smart!

• Harys on account of his strength and skill. Royland would give him quite the fight though. Ultimately, Harys' courage and heroism would allow him to prevail.

• edited December 2015

Well, I would have thought Royland would win against Harys, had this question come up before Episode 6.

But since both Asher and Rodrik get inexplicably rekt by him, I find it hard to believe Royland would fare any better.

• Keep in mind, Harys was at 100% and was wearing all that crazy armor.

Asher and Rodrik weren't at 100%.

Harys vs Royland would be interesting. Harys is bigger, but size isn't everything by any means.

DillonDex posted: »

Well, I would have thought Royland would win against Harys, had this question come up before Episode 6. But since both Asher and Rodrik get inexplicably rekt by him, I find it hard to believe Royland would fare any better.

• Heart says Ser Royland, wallet says Harys

Sign in to comment in this discussion.