edited December 2015 in Game Of Thrones

[removed]

Comments

• edited December 2015

What, did you think we forgot about the thread you made a few weeks ago and decided to post it again, even though you had several people, myself included, tell you that you were wrong. Alright, here we go again.

First off, Game of Thrones was signed to a multi year deal, meaning Telltale could go ahead and keep producing seasons for this game without having to re-negotiate the contract with HBO until it expires. Knowing that, they planned to make multiple seasons, which is why they decided to have Season 1 end like that. Meanwhile, Tales and Wolf were signed to single year deals, meaning that if they were to make a Season 2 of those games, the entire contract has to be re-negotiated and all parties involved have to come to an agreement before Telltale can proceed with a Season 2. Secondly, what YOU want is TWAU, TWD, etc., while many others, myself included, are very much looking forward to GOT S2, hell I even preferred S1 over TWAU. Thirdly, fine, don't buy it, no one's forcing you to. Finally, DON'T FUCKING RE-CREATE THE SAME FUCKING THREAD YOU MADE BEFORE.

• lol that shut him up

What, did you think we forgot about the thread you made a few weeks ago and decided to post it again, even though you had several people, my

Sign in to comment in this discussion.